Calls

Papyrus POV

He didn't care anymore if it made things worse for the monsters, his daughter was in critical condition, and Kane was threatening his life. If he tried to run, he'd get shot, and there was no guarantee that the police would get there on time. He had to take this into his own hands. He started with his own little ace in the whole. His tail lifted up and wrapped around Kane's wrist, dragging it to the side as the gun went off. He pivoted on his paws and dragged Kane off his balance before Papyrus quite literally kicked him in the butt and sent him sprawling on the blacktop. He tried to reach for the gun, but bones shot up, forcing Kane back least he be impaled. Kane was intelligent, a scary enough enemy in that respect, but he wasn't so physically strong. Eventually, he had the human backed into a corner as he herded him like cattle there. Papyrus summoned a blaster for extra measure and ordered it to shoot if Kane even tried to get up. If the police came, his magic would disperse. That done, Papyrus didn't hesitate to run for the hospital.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Papyrus didn't want her to leave his arms. He felt like she was being taken from him yet again. The nurses needed to, though. She was in critical condition. And he needed to call his family and the police. Let them all know where they were. The first one he dialed was his mate. As he expected, you were angry for being left behind and scared that something bad happened. "our baby is ok, [Y/N], i got her... yeah, course. we are as the east side hospital. yeah, they should have him, i was gonna call them next - i just needed to let you know first... and i needed to hear your voice..." Papyrus closed his sockets softly as he waited for you to say something. "I missed you, Papyrus... you jerk..." He snorted softly and adjusted his cuffs. They were starting to hurt after not taking them off for a while. "i missed you too, honey. i'll see you really soon, yeah?" He could hear her rushing around to get ready. "Yeah, definitely! I'll get Sans and the others and be on your way." Papyrus nodded. "yeah, k. gonna let the coppers know now, k? i love you, bye."
"I love you too, see you soon -"
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Your POV

After hanging up, you dialed Gaster's and headed to Sans room where he was no doubt filling out reports for some experiment or another. "He's got her. He's got her, dad!" You knocked on Sans door, and the skeleton poked his head out curiously. "They are at the East Side Hospital - I'm going there right now! I need to make sure she's ok!" Sans gasped softly and started to get ready to go himself, not bothering to close himself in again. "Apprehended, I think. Papyrus didn't say anything about Kane, so I imagine he's no longer a threat." You headed down the stairs and snatched up everything you thought you needed like your wallet and Sans keys. You handed them over to him as soon as he joined you, and you headed to his yellow sports car so that you could see your baby... finally... "I'll see you there, yeah. Bye-bye." Sans didn't hesitate to go as fast as he was legally allowed to and even slightly above. This was huge, finally, after so long, [C/N] was safe again and he knew you were anxious to see her... he was too.

3 chapters left

Who all should go to the hospital?

Family?

Family and friends?