Acceptance

Papyrus POV

He did think about it. He could feel how badly you wanted to go. To help [C/N]. To see her again... and a part of him wanted to bring you along just so you could be with your little girl. But the larger, much more logical side of him knew that you couldn't. You were safer here with Sans. You could dodge, yes, but dodging weapons was virtually impossible, and realistically speaking, you could be used against him by Kane as another get-away plan. You weren't going. That was final. Knowing you would probably try to sneak out, he went to his brother and father to keep an eye on you for him. "i just don't want her to do something that'll put her in harms way. with kane out there, i'm scared of what would happen if she tried to take matters into her own hands..." He explained quietly. "We understand your fears, Papyrus, we will watch her."
"EVEN BETTER THAN THAT, WE CAN KEEP HER OCCUPIED!" Sans proclaimed. "THAT WAY SHE WILL BE LESS TEMPTED TO SNEAK AWAY!" Papyrus chuckled quietly. "yeah, thanks, bro. you're the best." He gave a weary smile. It was time to go find her once more.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Papyrus left you a note saying goodbye for now and that he would be back, and how much he loved you and needed you to be safe. The police were already combing the remains of the house for clues as the Kane's next location when he got there to try and track a scent again. It seemed now that Kane had tried to kill one of their own, they had a fire under their butt to catch him as well. "got anything i can use to track them?" Papyrus offered. "You're the skeleton that saved those kids on the news. You helped Officer Kingsley get home safely to his family as well... we would love your assistance, Mr..." Papyrus' tail twitched in a small wag. He was happy to have helped where he could. "just papyrus is fine. let's get this bastard and bring him in!" He growled determinedly. The police there let him in to find something he could use to track either Kane or his kid with. It finally seemed like he was making a mark in the human world, making it so the humans would accept his friends and, more importantly, his daughter.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

The thing that got them going again was a safe. There were traces of magic and blood in it. His daughter's blood. It made him bristle all over again, knowing what Kane was doing to her. "i got the scent..." He tried to keep the growl out of his voice. The police started to get ready to go after Kane. Papyrus would be riding at the head of onvoy and leading them to Kane's location. They would surround the place and storm it if Kane didn't come willingly. [C/N] and anyone else that was taken would be brought out and checked up on at the closest hospital. Papyrus kept the window down so he could keep the scent, giving directions as they went. He sent a text to you, saying that he would be home for dinner. This was the end. Kane wasn't going to get away this time. [C/N] was going to come where she belonged.

Which POV do you want the rescue to be in?

Papyrus?

[C/N]?