Worry Muffins

"I wanna bake muffins." That was all it took to get Sans to drag you back to his place and into his kitchen. "I WILL TEACH YOU!" Sans turned to Papyrus, only to flinch away as your mate paced the length of the kitchen. "Papyrus." He faltered step and looked at you. "... i should be out there tracking her, i know her scent." You hugged Papyrus and he hugged you in return. "I know Pap, I know. But Sans is right. You, me, everyone... we are acting off our instincts." You smirked a little. "So much for being able to control your ferality, huh?"
"Oooo!" Sans picked up on what you were putting down. Papyrus huffed. "of course i can! ya don't see me attacking- oh..." He seemed to recall earlier when he was on the verge of attacking Sans and lashed out at you. "oh- i- i'm sorry sans-" The eldest sighed and hugged his brother. "It's ok brother... let's bake some muffins and clear our heads, ok?" Papyrus sighed and nodded. "yeah... yeah let's do it.." You beamed as you started grabbing the ingredients to bake muffins. Brotherly bonding was always a great sign!
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

"Chocolate chip, blueberry, or both?" You asked. Sans hummed. "how about both?" Papyrus responded. "we can split the batter into two bowls and do some of each or something. "Who knew you could be so chatty, sister?" Sans mused as he split the batter. "Well when you lose your voice for years then suddenly have it back because magic, that'll happen." You replied as you dumped some blueberries into one of the bowls. "her voice is beautiful, ain't it?" Papyrus asked as he stirred the berries in. You poor chocolate chips in the other bowl. Sans started mixing that one. "Indeed. Your voice is very nice, [Y/N]." You rolled your eyes. "Don't flatter me." You joked. "i think i will, honey~" Papyrus rumbled back. "You did years ago, Noodle, but do so again. Please~" Papyrus blushed at your tone of voice. "n-nyeh?!"
You smiled again and winked at him as you started to scoop the batter into the muffin cups on the tray. Sans was doing the same with the other bowl and tray. You were all distracted for now. Calmer. You could jump back into this when the muffins were ready.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

With the muffins now on the cooling rack, that's exactly what you did. "so why do you think anyone would want to take our daughter?" You had a few thoughts, a few ideas. None of them were good. "Well... monsters probably sell for a lot. She could be even more since she's a hybrid." Both Skeletons tilted their heads. "sell...?"
"What would they sell her for?" Right. The Underground wasn't like that. "The two things that come to mind are labor and..." You bit your lip. Surely nobody was sick enough to do that. "Or maybe it was just a man who thought she was hurt or something..." You murmured in a small voice. Sans and Papyrus exchanged worried looks. Whatever the second selling point was, it was something you didn't want to happen, so it was obviously worse than labor. "i won't let that happen, [Y/N]. we will find her." Papyrus stood up and kissed you before heading to the door. "save some muffins for us, you know how much [C/N] loves muffins." With that being said, Papyrus went out to find your child.

POV change?

Keep to your POV?