Found

It took Papyrus time to sort through all the scents inside and down in the basement. There was a lot of children, mostly monster children, lots of adult humans. There was lots of fear, anger, pain, and sorrow. It clung to Papyrus. This was his kids feelings right now, she was scared and sad. He would track her and find her and take her back. Nobody could stop him and nothing would distract him. This time, he would succeed. He finally found it again, her scent. "daddy's comin, kiddo..." Papyrus trailed it back up the stairs and out into the street. His dear [Y/N] and Sans was distracting the cops so he could do his thing without getting caught by the government officials. He really owed them both a lot. There was a heavy diesel smell, telling Papyrus that her 'buyer' drove a truck of some kind. Something fancy and new by the smell of it. Something fairly easy for him to track. When Papyrus was sure he was far enough away, he undid his cuffs and started following the scent. "daddy's comin..." Papyrus reassured with a quiet growl. Her kidnapper was going to suffer.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

The neighborhood was quiet, though he could hear a protest in the distance. He couldn't tell if it was pro monster or anti, but they seemed to be keeping themselves busy enough for Papyrus slip by undetected. It reminded him of how shaky things were for his species, how easily this peace could shatter if he made one wrong move. Yet for his child, he was willing to do anything. Would a human not do the same if it was their kid kidnapped? Papyrus certainly hoped so. Hopefully he would be pardoned from whatever happened next. He really didn't want to make things worse for his kind. Papyrus turned into the shadows to avoid the protest, keeping low and quiet as he recognized them as Anti-Monster protesters. He definitely couldn't let them see him feral, let alone see him period. He didn't really want to know what monster haters did to monster's passing by. He decided a shortcut past these people was his best bet right now. He would refind the scent when he was alone again. He disappeared behind a tree, reappearing a few blocks down. "... back to my mission..." Papyrus muttered as he inhaled for diesel scent.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

As soon as he relocated it, he was tracking again. He was getting into the more rich neighborhoods near the mountain. The houses where big and nice and made an odd amount of sense that they would be buying monster kids as slaves or something like that, that made Papyrus magic boil with anger. It reminded him again of the dire situation his daughter was caught up in and he picked up the pace. She could be wounded and crying out to him, she could be getting overworked to the brink of exhaustion, she could be stuck in an unknown situation that was bad and terrifying and he wasn't there to save her. He had to be there to save her. Papyrus became vaguely aware that he was running after the scent now, his own fear and worry winding him up like a spring. He was ready to snap at any sort of attacker again. He knew he had to calm down if he could, but it was hard to do, not knowing the fate of his child. He did want her to see anything bad either- there. Papyrus skidded to a halt, the vehicle he was tracking was in the driveway.

Get her now?

Wait for police?