Shifts of View

Papyrus growled as he looked between his daughter and the building. "you trust me, right [C/N]?" She nodded. "you know i won't stop until i find you." She nodded again. "i'll see you soon, baby girl..." With that, Papyrus went back in to save the officer. His soul pinched at the idea of being so close. He hated Kane before, but now... Papyrus growled as he followed the smoke scent to Kane's basement and kicked down the door. It was Kane's property so he didn't really care. The fire was spreading quickly, but it hadn't reached the unconscious officer yet. As soon as he touched the man, they were outside in the grass. He checked to see if the human was still breathing. He was, that was good. That meant he had a heartbeat too. He dialed 911 once more. He was going to make Kane rot in prison for this. He was gonna make sure Kane would know what sort of suffering he put Papyrus family through. His mate... his daughter... they both suffered because of this man. What the hell was he gonna tell [Y/N]? She wouldn't like this.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

[C/N] smiled sadly as the house disappeared from the rear view mirror. He made the right choice. She knew her papa would find her again. Nobody else needed to be hurt because of her. Her kidnapper wasn't very nice to her, but he expressed time and time again that he needed her alive. She wasn't worried about herself. It didn't hurt when he got the needles for her arms and soul. She just got dizzy a lot for some reason. But everything would be ok when papa found her again. She just had to be patient a little while longer. "I guess you're daddy doesn't really care, does he? He didn't choose you." The mean man did this a lot. Tried to get her to doubt her parents. "You're wrong. He's still coming." She replied through the muzzle. She didn't know why she had it, but she wasn't allowed to take it off or she would be hurt. That's what the mean man said. So she kept it on until she was told otherwise. She wondered where they would go now. What was the mean man's plan now that her daddy knew where he lived?
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

You got a call that your mate was in the hospital after an incident involving a basement fire. You were quick to rush over, but luckily he was uninjured and not even in a room anymore. He was being discharged. "[Y/N]-"
"I'm so glad you're ok!" You hugged him, his hoodie smelled thickly of smoke. "..." You could see how conflicted he was. "Not right now? I get it if it's to early for you to talk about it." Papyrus shook his skull. "no, no... i just... i had her... she was so close and i let her slip away... i'm sorry... but i will find her again! i won't let her get taken from us a second time!" He growled, peeved about something. Something that he was reluctant to tell you. If it was something important, he would tell you, right? Maybe not if it came to your safety... still, you would try to coax him into telling you... you were mates after all and he was already doing so much. He didn't need to hold the burden himself. "Pap... you know you can talk to me, right?"

Should he tell her?

Should he lie?