Kane's Back

Papyrus pulled you into his arms, letting you hold tight to him as he took a shortcut back to your place of living. He sat you down, still giving you a look of uncertainty before he finally sighed. "you deserve to know what's going on more than anyone." He finally said. "i found out who has our kid and i have a decent idea of why too, judging by how she looked when i saw her." You caught his his hands giving him a longing stare. "Please, I want to know everything, no matter how bad!" Papyrus nodded slowly. "kane has her from what i can tell, he's extracting blood or magic from her for some reason. i don't know what, but it can't be good. i would've had her but he'd set me up. there was an unconscious officer inside and-"
"He started that fire so that he could get away with her..." You guessed. He nodded. "i will get her back though. i promise." You smiled at him weakly and hugged him. "I know we will Pap. I trust you." You were shivering though, he could feel it. Fear and anger was prominent in your soul. "honey, don't do anything that'll get you hurt or worse." You nodded. "Of course."
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

You didn't plan on getting hurt or worse. You were planning on getting your daughter back by any means necessary. We're you scared? Oh hell yeah you were. But you were more scared of what would happen to [C/N] if you didn't at least try to find her and get her back. The thing was that you didn't know where to start looking since the house was no longer an option. It's not like you'd hardly ever gotten the chance to follow him when you were a kid. Guess that meant you were going to have to figure something out, maybe convince Papyrus to let you go with... or if worse came to worse follow him anyway. You did trust him to find her either way, you just... you needed to be the there. You'd been sitting back for far too long and you couldn't take it anymore. You needed to be useful somehow. Especially if it was Kane that you were dealing with. Pap was getting some sleep before he tried again, you would ask when he woke up.
🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

"Take me with you."
"what? no way, not with him involved." Papyrus denied immediately. "Papyrus please, I can't sit on the sidelines anymore! I want to help!" Papyrus shook his head, growling. "i can't put you in that kind of danger, kane could hurt you are hurt [C/N]-"
"He needs her alive, he won't do anything to his 'cargo'. I can take care of myself too! I have years of experience from the Underground!" You argued. "dodging feral monsters and dodging bullets are two totally different things-"
"I can dodge everything thrown at me magic wise, that can't be much different." You crossed your arms. "it is, magic at least as a signature you can identify so you know to dodge unlike bullets. i won't put you in that sort of danger. no [Y/N]." You caught his arm. "Papyrus..." No... you couldn't guilt trip him. There was so much you could say to do it to, instead you sighed. "Please just think about it at least..."

Should he cave?

Stay firm?