Dating?!

TW: Kissing

Kang-Joon pov:

At this restaurant, Uh Osara this looks very expensive, I said but he look at me, nah it's fine let's ask for a table, he smiled and asked for a table, Here is your table gentlemen, the waitress said but Osara couldn't stop smiling at me and it made me feel weird, a feeling that I never felt before. Kang-Joon are you ready to order? He asked me and I responded, Ah yeah sorry if I taken long I'm just shock because I haven't been to a expensive place before, he laughed and said, just pick anything you want since it's my treat. I smiled and ordered the cheapest option of there because I didn't want to spend all of his money. The waitress took our orders and gave us our drinks but then Osara looked at me with a nervous face, Kang-Joon I want to ask you something but I want you to promise me no matter what your answer is that you won't leave me? He said nervously I nodded and said, I promise Osara. I like you, he said I was shocked but I didn't no what to say until he said, if you don't like me then could you try and date me Just for One Month and if your feelings are the same then we can cool it off. I was so nervous on what to say but I nodded my head without thinking, he smiled so hard and said, do you want to try and date for a month Kang-Joon and I need a answer no nodding, he laughed but then I responded, o-okay let's try and date. I never seen him smile so much when I said my answer.

After dinner, He held my hand as we walked back to the college and it gave me this weird feeling again, Are you okay Kang-Joon you look very red? Osara said and I responded, Ah yeah I'm just a little warm, I smiled and he kissed my cheek and we continued walking back. I'm so tired,I smiled and lay on my bed *Yawn* Osara came to me and hugged me.Can I kiss you? Osara said it made me feel embarrassed that he asked that but I nodded out of embarrassment, He touched my face and kissed my cheek and smiled he looked at my eyes and it made me feel special. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me, A kiss I never ever felt before when I dated all my other past lovers but this time it was a kiss that made me feel warm and happy. He stopped kissing me and started to kiss my neck and it tickled, I laughed and he smiled at me. I hugged him and we laid together on my bed and I fell asleep.

Osara pov:

He fell asleep, *Mind* I didn't think he would agreed to be my boyfriend.. THIS IS  THE BEST  DAY OF MY LIFE! Ahh he is so handsome and his laugh is just so adorable I just wanna kiss everything on him, but he said he would only be my boyfriend for a month.. so he probably doesn't actually like me.. right now! What if his feelings change and he loves me!! Oh I just wanna kiss him now but he is asleep, I have dance practice tomorrow too that is annoying I wanted to spend the entire day with him but I guess I can't control it*.

In the morning, *Yawn* huh where is Kang-Joon? I said but then Kang-Joon walked out of the bathroom. Good morning Kang-Joon where are you going dressed all handsome? I said and smirked as he blushed, Im going with Jae to the cafe but you can come if you like? He smiled. Alright let me get changed, I walked into the bathroom and changed into a white long sleeve shirt and light brown pants.

 Alright let me get changed, I walked into the bathroom and changed into a white long sleeve shirt and light brown pants

Osara outfit:

Kang-Joon outfit:

Kang-Joon outfit:

I walk out of the dorm holding his hand, Kang-Joon are you okay you seem embarrassed..? I said. Ah no im fine it's just I'm not really used to this, he smiled and laughed, ah okay do you want me to stop? I smiled but he responded, no! I like it so please continue, he looked very nervous when he said that so I smiled and continued. We got to the cafe to see Jae looking pretty as if she was going to a date. Hey Jae! Kang-Joon said with a happy voice and it made me feel jealous, Omg Hey Joonie! How have you been? Jae said and smiled. I've been doing fine also I brought Osara with me if that's okay? He smiled and so did I even tho I was annoyed. Ah it's fine also how do you think I look? She said with confidence, Pretty as always Jae ! Kang-Joon said and it made me feel jealous so I interrupted the conversation and said, guys what drinks do you both want I'll order, Jae smiled at me and I glared at her, Oh I will have a Latte! Jae said. Same goes for me! Kang-Joon said also. I went to order drinks and they were still chatting and it annoyed me so much.. *Mind* She even called him Joonie! And he called her pretty?! Do I not exist..*

Kang-Joon pov:

Osara went to get our drinks, Hey Joonie is that your boyfriend? Jae smiled,  yeah he seemed jealous tho? I said and she answered, maybe he thinks I like you or something even tho I wouldn't have a crush on you at all because I have beautiful girlfriend And also I'm lesbian so you might need to tell him that.. Jae laughed and I smiled back, are you going on a date with your girlfriend? she responded, Ah yes I am that's why I asked if I looked okay! I think I may have went overboard with my outfit hah!. Osara came back with out drinks and interrupted our conversation.. again so then I mentioned, Jae how is your girlfriend? And then Osara's jealous looked turned into a confused look and I laughed, ah she is great I'm so excited for our date! Jae smiled and Osara looked at me confused and then said, your a lesbian? And it made Jae laugh, Yep so no worries I have no interest in your boyfriend, He turned red and looked away. I laughed and held his hand under the table.

One hour later, Goodbye Jae enjoy your date! I said. What time is your class Joonie? Osara spoke and I responded, Oh at 2:00 and you?. Oh mine is the same as yours I'm guessing we have the same class together, he smiled and held my hand. Wanna go to the dorm for a bit? Osara asked, Alright but didn't you say you had somewhere to be today? I respond , Ah that is at 5,30 so I have plenty of time, he smiled and we went back to the dorms. Osara and I went inside our dorm and then suddenly he grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I close my eyes and enjoy our kiss until he starts touching my shirt, I pull away from the kiss and exclaimed, Osara your not going to do that right? He looked at me and said, Of course not I was only fixing your shirt. He smirked at me while I felt embarrassed but then he kiss me again and hugs me, I kiss him back and it felt like I was dreaming.

That is the end of chapter six, I hope this was good enough for you all.

Thank you so much for reading, chapter seven will be published soon<3