What Is Our Relationship?

TW: Kissing

Kang-Joon pov:

In the morning, Osara was laying next to me, it felt great and it didn't feel empty but I still didn't know my feelings for him.. I got up and walked to the bathroom realising i didn't put pyjamas on yesterday, I turned the shower on and got in. I was washing my hair until Osara walked in on me and it made me embarrassed and he just stood there looking shocked, a-agh im so sorry! He panicked and I blushed at he stared down at me. I just n-need to get something! He said nervously and it made me embarrassed but then he bend down to get his slipper and hit his head of the sink, ow! He said and I ran out the shower forgetting I'm naked, are you okay Osara?! And then I realised. He stared at me and just nodded and ran out. I'm so embarrassed! I got back into the shower washing my hair hoping that I would forget it. I came out of the shower and I still remembered it. I changed into brown sweater and a white undershirt with black pants.

Kang-Joon outfit:

Kang-Joon outfit:

I walk out of the bathroom, Osara looked at me and I was too embarrassed to look back at him. I-I'm going to go shower, he stuttered and I just nodded and looked at my phone. I couldn't help but think, What Is Our Relationship? I thought breaking up with him would be a good idea but I don't want him to leave me.. but then we sleep on the same bed last night.. I'll ask him .. soon.

Osara pov:

That was so embarrassing, I showered and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He looked so handsome wait.. no he looked embarrassed.. I should've walked out straight away I was just so shock about seeing him like that for the first time. I'm embarrassed but what does he think of me? I hope he feels the way that I feel for him. What Is Our Relationship?

I got out the shower, I changed into a grey hoodie and a green jacket with black pants

Osara outfit:

I walked out the bathroom, I saw Kang-Joon laying on his bed, Joonie you show blow dry your hair, I smiled and he looked at me embarrassed, sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier, I looked at him confused then realised he meant.. that, don't worry about it I should be apologising but let me blow dry your hair, I smiled at him. He got up and I got the blow dryer and dryer his hair, Osara What Is Our Relationship? Kang-Joon asked me. Whatever you want it to be Joonie but I would prefer to be your boyfriend, I smiled at him and he looked at me embarrassed and said , don't say foolish things like that. I hugged him and kissed his neck, How do you feel when I do that Joonie? I asked and he responded, embarrassed. I laughed, but does it make you feel any weird feeling? He looked at me and said, well I get the pounding feeling sometimes. I smiled and whispered in his ear, then that means you like me. I kiss his cheek and faced him but he put his hands over his face to hide himself from embarrassment. Your hair is dried, I smiled and I hugged him tight. He hugs me back and I kiss him but then I ask, how do you feel when I kiss you Joonie? He stopped at think about it and then said, when you kiss me.. it makes me feel special and happy.
I Think You Love Me Kang-Joon.

That is the end of chapter twelve, hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading, chapter thirteen will be released soon<3

Sorry if this is short, I promise chapter thirteen will be longer<3