You Are A Idol?

TW:Kissing.

Kang-Joon pov:

Jae sent me a video, I open her text.

Jae: Isn't his Osara?

I watch the video, It was a video of Osara dancing on stage with other people. Osara looked at my phone and looked nervous. Osara.. Is this you? I asked and he looked too nervous and I felt like I had my answer, Why didn't you tell me? I asked and he responded, because I wanted someone to talk to me, listen to me and care for me just because I'm a idol! It felt so nice being treated like a normal person for once and not a idol. He didn't say anything and it made me felt like I wasn't trustworthy, I would have treated you the same as before Osara.. But we're you planning to hide this from me forever? I asked with a frown and he answered, I wanted to tell you when I felt ready too.. I'm sorry Kang-Joon please don't hate me. I could never hate you Osara, I smiled and he said, please don't treat me differently now that you know I am a idol.. I want to be treated like a normal person. I smiled and nodded and hugged him, I still don't forgive you for leaving that mark on my neck though, we both laughed and we cuddled for a while without any speaking.

Two hours passed, It's 23:00?! I didn't even notice the time?! I said and Osara just sat there and pat his stomach and I knew he meant to lay there. I got up and laid down on how stomach, Osara fell asleep and I had to admit.. he was really cute but that doesn't mean I have feelings for him.. right? I thought to my self but then I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

Osara pov:

In the morning, Joonie, I yawned and Kang-Joon came out the bathroom. Where is my pretty boyfriend going? I smiled and he looked embarrassed, I'm going to see my mom, he looked nervous. Is something wrong Joonie? I asked and he replied, Well I haven't talk to my mom since me and Quinn broke up.. that was two months ago and she doesn't know I'm dating a boy either. Do you want me to come with you? I smiled and he nodded. Joonie let's get married, I laughed and he looked at me embarrassed, what no! I won't accept without a ring?! He exclaimed and I responded, so if I had a ring you would accept? No I didn't mean tha- he said until I cut him off, let me get dressed handsome. He looked at me embarrassed and I entered the bathroom. I changed into a brown buttoned down and black pants.

 I changed into a brown buttoned down and black pants

Osara outfit:

Kang-Joon outfit:

Kang-Joon outfit:

I walk out of the bathroom, ready pretty boy? I asked and Kang-Joon looked at me and couldn't keep his eyes off me. Do I look that good? I smiled and Kang-Joon stuttered, n-no I mean- let's just go! I laughed and we walked out our dorm. A bunch of girls came running up to me, can we get a picture Osara! they all said. Sorry ladies but I'm on my way to a really important place, I smiled but then said, Oh please! If we can't get one of you then can we get a photo of you handsome?! Kang-Joon turned red and it made me jealous, H-huh me? He stuttered and my jealousy got stronger. Of course you ! Your so handsome. They all said and Kang-Joon nodded, Thank you so much! they all said and left. Did you see that Osara?! Kang-Joon said and I responded, I sure did. We continued walking out of the college and got a bus to his mom's house, Hey Osara are you jealous? He asked and I answered, no.. why do you ask? Well you seem really jealous ever since those girls called me handsome, he smiled and then I suddenly grabbed his chin and kissed him, I want to be the only one who calls you handsome.. I'm sorry for getting jealous, I said and he blushed like crazy. Well only your opinion matters to me, Kang-Joon said to me embarrassed, I kissed his cheek and leaned my head on his shoulder until the bus stopped. We got off and I whispered, what if your mom hates me. He smiled and said, she never hates anybody so you don't need to worry about it. I smiled and we knocked on her door together.

She opens the door, Oh my is that my handsome Joonie?! She happily said and he smiled, hey mamma! she smiled back at him and asked, who is this handsome boy? I smiled and greeted her, Hello ma'am I'm Osara and I must say you are so beautiful! She smiled and said, Kang-Joon I like this friend of yours. They both laughed and I smiled, Come In boys! She said. We enter her house, This house looks cleaner without me being here, Kang-Joon laughed and so did his mother. Do you want tea boys? His mother asked I shook my head no and so did Kang-Joon. So how is Quinn Joonie ? His mother asked as we all sat down in the living room. Mamma.. Quinn cheated on me two months ago, Kang-Joon said and his mother looked upset and exclaimed, Oh forget her Joonie you deserved way better then her.. I didn't like her from the beginning but it was up to you my dear. Mamma.. and this isn't my friend.. he is my boyfriend, Kang-Joon said nervously and his mother was shocked and said, Well I'm glad it's this handsome young man and not that Quinn! I smiled at her and said, Thank you ma'am. Oh son im so proud of you.. I am so happy you found someone who will treat you with respect, she spoke until she suddenly stopped talking. What is it mamma? Kang-Joon asked but she said, Isn't he that famous idol?! I smiled and exclaimed, that's me. I laughed and she smiled, oh thank goodness Joonie you will marry a rich man. Mamma! I'm not with him for money, we all laughed and I said, I'm glad you don't think negative of me and if I'm being honest I was worried you wouldn't like me but I'm glad I'm wrong. She smiled, my boy has been through hell with that woman so I'm glad he found someone way better and I'm glad it's you Osara. We all smiled until Kang-Joon father walked in. Ah honey guess what Joonie brought home, his mother said and his father asked, what is it? He came and sat down by us. This is his new boyfriend Osara! His mother proudly said and I smiled at him. Thank goodness you found someone new my son! nice to meet you Osara but keep in mind that Joonie gets moody a lot, he laughed. Dad! I don't get moody!! Kang-Joon said embarrassingly and I held his hand. Nice to meet you both! I smiled and Kang-Joon said nervously, Dad.. Mom do you approve of my boyfriend Osara? They both looked at each other and then looked back at me and Joonie and both said, We approve.

That is the end of chapter ten, hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading, chapter eleven will be released soon<3