Officaly dating.

TW: Kissing, 14+

Kang-Joon pov:

It's been a week since I confessed to Osara, and we still didn't confirm our relationship but how do i bring the subject up? I laid down on my bed. Osara walks in and he jumps on my bed. Hey Joonie! He smiled at me and I smiled back, Hello Osara.. you seem excited? I asked and he replied, My biggest show is tomorrow and I heard it's going to be packed with many people! I smiled at him, That's great but.. I haven't bought a ticket so I could watch you. I frown and he said, well since you are special to me.. you can go for free. I jumped up excited and gasped, wait really?! He laughed, yes really! I hug him tight and he hugged me back and he slowly puts his hands up my shirt, you want to do it again?! I asked and he smirked, well we didn't do it yesterday. I laughed and kissed him. He took my shirt off and he kissed me slowly.

In the morning, *Yawn* I saw Osara asleep next to me. I stare at him for a couple of minutes admiring him until he wakes up. Joonie.. is everything okay? He yawned and I smiled but I asked nervously, what are we Osara? He answered, I'm not sure.. what do you want us to be? I smiled and said, I Want To Be Your Boyfriend Osara. You want to be my boyfriend?! He looked at me with shock and I smiled at him and he started to kiss me all over. It tickles! I laughed and he hugged me tight. Kang-Joon Will You Be My One and Only Boyfriend? He asked me and I said with excitement, Yes I Will Be Your Boyfriend! I hug him tight and then realised we have classes. Wait I need to head to class! I gasped and he just chuckled, I change into clothes real quick and kiss Osara, Bye Osara! I run out the door.

Osara pov:

I hope he didn't forget about my show today. Two hours later, I'm back Osara! He smiled and I said, Hey Joonie I have to get ready for my big show.. your coming right? He nodded his head and he went to get ready I smiled.

After 30 mins of getting ready we arrive to the show, Good Luck My Osara! Kang-Joon smiled at me and I kissed his head and went on stage, WHO IS READY FOR THE BIGGEST SHOW TONIGHT? I yelled. The crowd started cheering and we all got into our places, we started to dance as the music comes on. "愛してる" (I Love You) i sang and danced.

Three hours later, Kang-Joon came running to me. You were amazing! He kissed my cheek and hugged me and it made me smile, thank you love. He looked at me embarrassed, don't say that! He said nervously and I laughed, 愛してる. (I love you) he blushed as I said that and he smiled, I Love You Too. Let's get you home Joonie, I said and smiled. We held hands and walked back to our dorm.

At our dorm, I hugged Kang-Joon and he hugged me back and I felt special. Let's be together forever Kang-Joon, I said and he looked at me with a smile, Okay Osara let's be together forever.

That is the end of chapter 14, hope this was a good story for you all to read <3

This is the end of "Just One Month" I hope you all enjoyed this,I will add a side story soon<3

Thank you so much for reading <3