It's Not My Fault!

TW: Kissing,Arguments

Osara pov:

I kissed Kang-Joon, *Mind* his eyes were closed and you could see him blushing.. he is so.. cute* I kissed him passionately and wrapped my arms around his waist, *Mind* he has such dirty thoughts* I stopped kissing him and kissed his cheek, Let's go to bed, I said and smiled. Okay, he said with a disappointing face, are you upset that I stopped kissing you? I asked and laughed and he looked embarrassed and went into the bathroom. I couldn't stop laughing and looked at my phone until he came out. He walked up to me and hugged me, I kissed his cheek but I wanted to tease him. I touched his ear and started to rub it and then kiss him but then I stopped and he tried to lean in to kiss me again and then I put my hands on his mouth, no more kisses I have to get into my pyjamas, I laughed and he looked embarrassed again. I walked into the bathroom and changed into a black hood and black pyjama pants.

 I walked into the bathroom and changed into a black hood and black pyjama pants

Osara outfit:

I walked out of the bathroom, *Yawn* are you ready to go to bed Kang-Joon? I asked. Almost I have to finish something real quick, he replied. I walk over to him to see what he was doing, Is that an assignment? I asked and he answered, Ah yeah. Do you need help? I said with a smile and sat by him, Oh no I'm fine and you said you were tired, he responded tiredly. Well can you finish it tomorrow.. I wanna sleep with you, I said with a nervous look and he looked at me blushing, s-sleep with you? He said and I panicked, no not that type of sleep I meant sleep as in lay down and sleep! I said nervously. Oh okay, he said with embarrassment, I grabbed him by his waist and lifted him up to bed and then I laid next to him. I hugged him and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to see that Kang-Joon was gone. Kang-Joon are you here? I said but there was no response, I quickly got dressed. I changed into a black hoodie with an undershirt and black pants.

 I changed into a black hoodie with an undershirt and black pants

Osara outfit:

I quickly exited to the dorm, I ran down the stairs and find Kang-Joon hugging a pretty girl. I was about to walk up to him until the girl kissed him, he didn't even push her away.. I was about to confront him but I was to surprised by what he did that I ran back to the dorms.

One hour later, Kang-Joon came back. Was she a good kisser? I said and he looked at me confused and responded, Huh? I saw that girl kissing you, I said with pain in my voice and tears running down my face, W-wait no it's not what it looks like! He said worriedly. You know just because we are only dating for a month doesn't mean you can cheat on me! Even if you don't have feelings for me,I shouted and cried. N-no Osara that girl kissed me! I didn't kiss her back I promise!! Please believe me Osara, he said. Of course.. you didn't even push her away, I exclaimed while crying. It's Not My Fault! She kissed me first and she grabbed onto my shirt so I couldn't push her away! Believe me! Please, he cried and said. I actually thought you liked me Kang-Joon and maybe our One Month together would actually work out for us, I said wait a frown. Osara I am not sure about my feelings for you but I wouldn't cheat either way! That was my friend that I haven't seen in months.. I hugged her because I missed her and then she had the wrong idea and kissed me, I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go of my shirt Osara! He said while holding back tears. I got up and hugged him, you promise that she is a old friend of yours and nothing more? I said with a sad face. I promise Osara, He smiled with tears in his eyes. I grabbed Kang-Joon face and kissed him and lifted him up and laid him down on my bed. I hugged him tight as then he kissed me, I kissed him back. I got a call from Jiwon.

Jiwon: Osara! We have practice today.

Osara: I won't be able to make it, I feel sick.

Jiwon: Oh my god! Are you okay? Do you need someone to come check on you?!

Osara: No I'm okay it's just a little cold but I will make it to the next practice.

Jiwon: Alright then, get some rest and if it gets worst then go to the hospital.

Osara: Thanks, bye Jiwon.

Jiwon hanged up, Who was that? Kang-Joon asked. Oh it's just my um Art teacher she wanted me to come in today, I said with a nervous smile. Why didn't you go? He smiled and I responded, well I'm having special time with you right now.. I kiss his forehead. He smiled and then said, I'm sorry for making you cry Osara.. I really did try to push her away. Kang-Join started to cry and then I hugged him tight, Don't cry Joonie I understand, I kissed his cheek and asked, do you wanna go get a ice cream? I heard the best time to eat ice cream is in winter. He smiled and nodded.

That is the end of chapter seven, Hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading, Chapter eight will be released soon<3