Thinking about our relationship.

TW:Kissing, Jealousy, Homophobia.

Osara pov:

We got back to college, My dad texts me asking me to meet up with him. Hey Joonie I have to meet someone, I said and kissed his cheek, okay bye Osara, he smiled.

At the location (park), Hey dad is everything alright? I asked and he looked at me serious. Son it's time for you to start dating, he said with a serious face and as soon as I was about to respond he cut me off by saying, and don't say your gay as a excuse.. you know that being gay is disgusting. Dad I have a boyfriend, I said without a expression, Break up with them.. I have a beautiful girl you can date and she is perfect for you, she is a great cook to. He looked at me and it made me feel guilty, dad I can't.. I'm in love with a man not a woman, I said with a frown but I could feel my dads anger, you are going to date that girl no matter what.. if you don't break up with that little boyfriend of yours I will myself.. it's not right being gay and you should be with a woman not a man! My dad yelled at me and I didn't respond after that because I didn't want to fight with the only family I got. Can I see your dorm? He asked and I responded, okay.

At my dorm, Hey Osara, Kang-Joon said and was about to kiss me on the cheek until I pushed him away and said, Hey roomie this is my dad! He looked at me confused and my dad could tell something was going on, Are you his boyfriend? My dad asked Kang-Joon and he looked at me and said, No I am not his boyfriend I have a lovely girlfriend and in fact me and her are going on a date in a couple of hours.. right Osara? Kang-Joon looked at me with a frown and I just nodded, I see but my son needs to break up with his little boyfriend and date the girl I'm about to introduce him to in a couple of days maybe Osara should learn a thing or two from you, my dad laughed and Kang-Joon looked upset, Haha.. I hope that girl is right for him but would you like to come inside sir? He asked my dad and it made me feel terrible. Well if you insist, my dad smiled. So kid how did you and your girlfriend meet? My father asked and Kang-Joon just stared at me, Well she spilled my coffee on me and offered to pay for it and that's when I first laid my eyes on her.. she was beautiful, Kang-Joon said with a sad look on his face, That's really romantic of you kid.. I hope you and your girlfriend have a future together, my dad said and Kang-Joon stared at me and said, I hope so too.

Thirty minutes passed, Well I have to get going boys so ima head out but Osara please break up with that boyfriend of yours, my dad said and left and Kang-Joon looked straight at me. Your going to meet a girl behind my back? Kang-Joon said with a jealous look and I responded, I'm not going and I was never planning on it either. How about breaking up with me? Kang-Joon said and looked away. I was never planning on that either.. it's just my dad doesn't accept me being gay, I looked at Kang-Joon and sat next to him. Kang-Joon I like you and I always will even if my dad or anyone else has something against it I won't ever change my feelings for you, I said and smiled but Kang-Joon didn't respond until, You will probably say that to your new girlfriend, He looked jealous and I couldn't help but feel sad, I'm gay Joonie I can't date girls because I'm not interested in them.. I am only interested in one boy and that's you! I said but Kang-Joon just replied, It doesn't matter we are only going to be dating for a month and then it's the end. It crushed me when he said that and I wanted to cry but I held back my tears, you don't like me at all Joonie even after everything? He didn't respond to my question, We have 2 weeks left Osara. Kang-Joon didn't even look at me and I almost started crying, okay Joonie if that's what you want, I said and then I started to tear up. I would have never listen to my dad for you Joonie, I said and laid on my bed. Maybe it will be better for you to be with that girl.. I mean your dad said some wonderful things about her, he just said with a fake smile and I cried, I'm gay Joonie I'm not interested in girls?! I never liked girls! I said and wiped my tears, Osara don't cry.. It's just your dad would never approve of us even if we were actually dating, Kang-Joon said and his words hurt, if you want to break up just say so Joonie. Tears feel down from my face and Kang-Joon said, I'm not sure Osara. Your not sure? Are you saying you don't know if you want to break up with me? I looked at him with a serious face and he didn't look at me back. Fine I'm heading out, I said.

Kang-Joon pov:

Wait don't leave, I said before Osara almost walked out. I don't want to break up it's just I don't want you to fight with your dad because of me, I almost started crying. I would do anything for you Joonie, Osara said with a serious face. I didn't respond because I didn't want to mess things up.. but then Osara came over to me and kissed my cheek, Did you really not feel anything for me in the past two weeks Joonie? Osara said and i was too embarrassed to say a single thing. He looked at me then smirked, your embarrassed to admit that you actually like me. I didn't answer and he started to kiss my cheeks. O-Osara what are you doing, I giggled as he tickled me. He smiled at me and lifted my shirt and started to kiss my stomach, I want to eat you all up, Osara said and laughed. Don't say such embarrassing things! I said but he continued to kiss me. He put his head by my neck and started to kiss it. Two minutes later, He is still kissing my neck and it's getting so embarrassing. Osara got up, There.. a little mark to show that your mine, he smirked at me and I got up and ran to the bathroom mirror. What is this?! i screamed, it's a love mark don't worry it will fade eventually, he laughed and I was so embarrassed. Do you want another one? Osara asked me and I screamed, NO! alright but let me kiss you at least, he asked me and I shook my head no. I got a message, I grabbed my phoneto see Jia sending me a video.

That is the end of chapter nine, Hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading, chapter ten will be out soon<3