Just Us..

TW: Kissing, 14+

Kang-Joon pov:

We walked to a ice cream shop, Osara can I pay this time since you payed last time? I asked and he responded, nope today I'm treating you also. He smirked at me and got us both ice creams, thanks but let me pay for the- he cut me off by saying, Kang-Joon no today is the time I treat.. you can pay next time. Fine..but can we walk around for a bit until we finish our ice creams? I asked and smiled. Well we have to stop somewhere too so let's go.

After a while and finished our ice creams, we got to this place.. it looked like Ice skater ring. What size are you Joonie? Osara asked and I replied, I am a seven and a half. He passes me skates and I tried to put them on but struggled and then Osara came to help me. Sorry it's just I never been ice skating before, I laughed awkwardly and he smiled and grabbed my hand, Well I guess I have to teach you how to skate, he smiled and lead me to the ring and it was empty, I guess ice skating isn't popular? I asked and he answered, Oh yes it's very popular but I just rented the ring for us today. Woah that must have cost a lot. I said and he smiled, well it didn't cost too much.. to me I guess, he smirked and tried to pull me onto the ice and I fell over, Oh my god are you okay Joonie?! He panicked and I was full of embarrassment, hah yeah I just don't know how to skate. He held my hand and lifted me up but then he grabbed my waist and then said, put your left foot forward and then your right just like your walking but push your self at the same time. I tried to do what he said but I fell again but then he held my waist as I got up and then skated and I just.. followed him. Today it's Just Us.. all alone in this ring, I'm sure nothing will happen.. right? I thought to my self but then Osara slowly kissed me grabbing my waist as if he had been waiting to do it for ages. He kissed me deeply but then lowered his hands on my back up to my.. Osara?! I said and he laughed, What is if Joonie. Are you going to.. touch me? I said and turned my head. No of course not? I wouldn't do that.. without your permission, he laughed and it made me embarrassed but then he grabbed my hand and skated me away with him.

He made me feel special, am I catching feelings for Osara? I thought to myself. No one has ever made me feel special and loved before.. maybe it's just dum thoughts. Joonie.. I love you, Osara said with a nervous look and it made me blush so much that I couldn't answer and he just smiled at me and I smiled back.

One Hour Later, I'm going to sit down Osara *Yawn* skating is so hard, I said and laughed and then I sat on one of the benches while watching Osara skate. He skated so beautiful and it made me think to my self, why would he like someone like me? I'm so out of his league and he has so many people all over him so..why does he like me? Osara came over to me and kissed my cheek, You look worried.. is everything okay? He asked and I just responded, yeah I'm okay. He kissed me on the cheek again and hugged me, if there is something wrong you can always tell me okay Joonie? He smiled. Yeah I know it's just.. why do you like me Osara? I asked and he turned red, I like you because your cute.. caring.. kind and you accept me for who I am and not what I do, he answered and I smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled at me and laid me down on the bench putting his hands on top of mine. I looked into his eyes.. he kissed my neck and it made me feel weird. He lead his hands up my shirt, Osara! I said and pushed him away. He looked at me worried, I-I'm so sorry Joonie.. I didn't mean too make you uncomfortable! He panicked and I looked at him, it's not that Osara it's just we are in a public place right.. now. He looked at me,I understand Joonie and I apologise for doing that.. I'm twenty one and I'm doing foolish things, he said and I hugged him. You don't need to apologise. I kissed him and we walked back holding each other's hand. I think I love him.

What they both look like:

What Osara looks like:

What Kang-Joon looks like:

That is the end of chapter eight, Hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading, chapter nine will be out soon<3

Sorry if this is short<3