Let's cool off our relationship.

TW:Kissing.

Osara pov:

We take the bus back to college, Your parents are really supportive and kind! I smiled but something seemed off with Kang-Joon. Osara what would you say if I asked you to be my real boyfriend? He asked me and I was shocked and confused, I would become your real boyfriend. I smiled at him but he just didn't respond. Is something wrong Joonie? I asked him but he just shook his head no and we walked back to our dorm. Kang-Joon laid on his bed and I came and laid next to him. Your acting suspicious.. is everything okay? I asked and he just sighed, My parents like you so much but they don't even know we are only dating for a month. But you might change your mind when our month finishes, I said but he still looked off. We have a week left of dating Osara and I still don't know how I feel about you, he said and looked at me but I didn't know what to say, are you saying you don't want to continue? I asked with a worried face but he just shrugged his shoulder's. Kang-Joon are you breaking up with me? I looked at him but he replied, I don't know. I started to tear up, it's a yes or no answer Joonie.. are you breaking up with me? I cried but he just said, Let'Cool  Off  Our  Relationship. Okay.. if that's what you choose Joonie, I asked and walked by the door. I just want to say that I love you Kang-Joon.. even if we aren't dating I will always love you, I exclaimed and walked out of the dorm.

Kang-Joon pov:

He walked out of the dorm, it will be for the best, I sighed and closed my eyes and went to sleep. In the morning, I woke up and Osara wasn't laying next to me instead he was laying in his own bed.. and it felt empty without him by my side when I woke up. I got up to change in the bathroom. I changed into a white hoodie and a black jacket with brown pants.

 I changed into a white hoodie and a black jacket with brown pants

Kang-Joon outfit:

I walked out of the bathroom to see him awake, instead of complimenting me like he used to he just walked pass me to go into the bathroom. I knew this would happen but why did I regret it so much. I'm heading out to meet my friend.. goodbye, I said and walked out the dorm. I asked Jae to meet up at the cafe we always go too.

At the cafe, hey Jae! I smiled at her and she waved at me. Joonie! How have you been, she smiled at me and I replied, im fine and you? She smiled and said, good! How's your boyfriend? I just stop smiling, We weren't dating for real.. just for a month but I still don't know my feelings for him so I cooled our relationship off but I regret it. Jae looked at me and said, why don't you tell him that you regret it.. if he loves you Joonie then he will gladly date you for real this time tho. Maybe, I just said and we chatted for a while. Joonie I have classes so I will have to see you soon! She smiled and went. It made me realise how much I missed being with Osara.. until I saw Osara at the register with a handsome boy and it made me feel jealous but there wasn't anything I could say because we aren't dating. I just sat at my table pretending to look at my phone but I was staring at Osara the entire time but it felt like he didn't know I was here so I went up to the register, thanks for the coffee! I will leave a tip, Osara stared right at me when I said that but he looked away when I stared back. I walked out of the cafe and I saw Osara behind me, Joonie.. did you really mean it when you said you wanted to break up! He asked me I felt like I had the chance to tell him I regretted it but I couldn't say it, yeah I meant it but it seems like you moved on quickly.., He just stared at me and laughed, I'm pretty sure I won't move on but he is a married man. I felt embarrassed and said, okay? It doesn't matter anymore anyways.. your not my boyfriend, I was about to leave but he grabbed my shoulder, do you really mean it Joonie because if you do then I won't be able to love you, his words crushed me and I just walked off.

Osara pov:

He just walked off, I felt like he regretted it and I didn't want to give up on him. I walked back in to Sangwoo on his phone, Oi! Was that your boyfriend? He laughed at me and I replied, soon to be boyfriend. We both smiled and we chatted for a while.

Back at the dorm, I walk in and I see Kang-Joon hugging into my pillow. What are you doing? I asked and laughed and then he got up. Nothing! I thought it was my pillow, he looked at me embarrassed and I said, you like me don't you? You miss my little kisses, i made kissing noises at him and he turned red. You love me too much Joonie to actually breaking up with me, i smiled and he said, no! I am never going to date you again!. I smiled, if that's what you choose. I grabbed his hand and kissed it and he blushed, well goodnight Joon I'm going to sleep, i smiled and when I was about to lay down he grabbed my shirt, do you want to s-sleep next to me? I smirked at him and nodded and I laid down on his bed and put my arms out for a hug. He leaned in closer to me and hugged me, is this what you call "not" dating? I laughed and he got up, get off my bed! He blushed at me and I smiled, fine I'm sorry.. Lay down. He laid down and turned to his side to not face me, i grabbed his waist and pulled him in closer to me.

That is the end of chapter eleven, hope this was good enough for you all to read.

Thank you so much for reading! Chapter twelve will be released soon<3