In The Reflective Coffin

The streets were bustling with life, as they roamed the streets to look for what the intel told them.

Or, at least, that's what should be happening.

"Look over there! There's a party!!"

"No, Angin."

"Ooh, how about there!? I...oooooh, ohoho! Look at all those alcohol--!"

"No, Angin."

Angin pouts. It seems that only denial is what he's going to get from his eldest brother today.

Trailing after the rest of the team, Ying observes the air elemental user and feels something settle in her chest.

Angin was...

"We keep moving. We owe...we owe Tanah and Boboiboy that much."

"Petir--no. New leader of TAPOPS' Kokotaim, Halilintar. Don't just wallow in self-hatred! Stand up and fight! Avenge...avenge them!"

"If you don't have a useless conversation with me, then who will you have them with?"

"We're almost there! Don't give up! Keep--ghk! Keep going!"

He...

It was nice, to see him be so carefree again. He couldn't afford to be that way anymore in the future that's yet to happen, after they all lost--

"Tanah!! Boboiboy! Look at him!"

Ying perked up.

Cahaya was groaning, aggressively pointing to his second eldest brother that's now frolicking around everywhere. Angin just could not be stopped, huh.

Petur huffed, too. "Angin will definitely make trouble."

Boboiboy sighed.

Tanah lets out a smile in an effort to pacify. "Angin was born high-spirited. It's not bad to be unrestrained sometimes. As long as he doesn't wander too far from us..."

"Plus, we kind of have to let him do his thing", Boboiboy mentions, sidling in next to Cahaya with a lopsided grin. "You guys know Angin's the most efficient when it comes to finding information from the people here."

And that was right, wasn't it?

Because of Angin's shameless happy-go-lucky personality, the locals tend to be drawn into his orbit. After just a few chats, the people will willingly spill what they needed to hear for their missions.

Ying doesn't know how Angin does it. She wanted to know, though. It would honestly make a lot of things easier for her.

As it is, right now, they're all really doing nothing but looking around and walking.

Unlike the old timeline, Ying's here with them. Participating, instead of sleeping off her wounds.

The majority of the team is here, too.

Fang didn't come along, though; someone had to watch over Combot on the ship, after all, in case certain Adu Dus and Probes get any funny ideas. Papa Zola and Ochobot were with Fang to keep the teen company.