Chapter 1-Scar, are we wizards?

<<GoodtimeswithScar pov>>
Grian and I were crouched behind a bush. We watched as Mumbo Jumbo went about his day. Finally, he equipped his elytra and flew off. I have no idea where but this was the moment we were waiting for. We scurried inside Mumbo's base. I sighed, why did I let Grian drag me into this?
We sneaked inside the base and I watched Grian take out two masks. He handed one to me and then wore the other. He gave me a box of blocks and signaled to the left. Grian walked to the right and began placing his blocks. After I watched him do his side, I also began placing blocks. After finishing, we hurried out of the base. Once we got far enough, we smiled and high fived. I was just about to leave when Grian suddenly began acting weird.
I decided to trail behind Grian and see what's going on.

<<Grian's pov>>

I noticed a faint glow in the distance. It was purple and it reminded me of when I was a Watcher. I took a quick glance around to make sure Scar wasn't there and began walking towards it. Once I arrived, I was relieved that there wasn't a Watcher sign. It looked like a portal of some sort. I walked closer and it began pulling me into it. Just then, I saw Scar pop out of the bushes and run towards me. Don't Scar, why are you here anyways!?
I fell on top of a grassy hill, as I looked up, I quickly rolled to the left. 2 seconds later, Scar landed right on the spot I was. I walked over and held out my hand. He grabbed it and got up, brushing off the grass from his uniform.
Wait. Uniform, when did we get that?
As I looked down, I realized I was also in the same uniform. Just then, a Huge hairy, tall, slightly wide man approached us. I grabbed Scar's hand and swung myself in front of Scar. I could feel my wings inside my uniform. Lucky, it seems like it was folded in a way that would not hurt it.
"What are you doing out here, Students should be walking towards the building." The man said in a loud, booming voice. His voice was loud but kind in a way. Scar somehow slipped out from behind me and looked at the man. He blurted out, "Are you Hagrid?"
"Yes, and I suggest the two of you hurry, the sorting ceremony is about to begin."Hagrid said, as turned around and began walking away. Scar was shaking with excitement, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along as we walked towards the big castle.
"It appears Scar has figured out this is Harry potter."
"Yes, I wonder how disappointed he will be when he finds out this is before Harry Potter went to school."
"Scar," I whispered once we were inside the building. "Are we wizards?"