Chapter 2 Why not

<<GoodTimesWithScar>>
Entering the castle, I couldn't help but turn in awe. Everything was so... incredible! I turn to face Grian, whose face seems worried. I look at Grian, what is he worried about? Grian looks back at me, it seems like he noticed me staring.
         "Scar," he begins, almost in a whisper. "Are we wizards?"
         I look at him with disbelief, has he never seen Harry Potter?
         "Uh, yeah. We're literally in Hogwarts right now." I say, waving my hand around, gesturing to the floating candles, the rows of first years and the banners of the four houses. "Have you never read or watched the Harry Potter series?" I say, looking at in disbelief.

         "Scar, I understand we are in Hogwarts," Grian says, waving his hand around, gesturing to everything I just gestured to. "What I meant was if we were wizards. Do we have magical powers or are muggles in this world?"

       I look at him, and realize we kinda just popped in this world. I mean, we fell on the front yard of the building and were just ushered in. We didn't have any wands, any books, just our uniform and that's it. Gosh, I hope we don't have Professor Grumpy (Snapes).

          "Looks like they might have to go and buy things. They don't even have money."
         "Yeah, but I bet they will have money because *Main Characters*"
        "Lol, Professor Grumpy. He is definitely grumpy."

        I turn to look at Grian, " I think we have powers, we could see the castle and not a run-down house. However, the bigger problem is how we will get our wands and such."
          Grian looks at me and laughs, "you didn't know?" I look at him with a perplexed face, Know what?
         "Here," Grian says, touching his clip in his hair. A white screen pops up and I look at it closer. It was an inventory but I didn't have one of those clips.
         "Basically, this clip is very important to me so it also got transferred over to this world. Everything we can do in Hermitcraft gets transferred into this object. We can even communicate using it." Grian explains, meanwhile, scanning my outfit for anything out of the ordinary. I remember feeling an odd tension on my wrist. Pulling up my left sleeve, sure enough, I could see my Jellie bracelet. Clicking my Jellie charm, my inventory pops up, showing a stack of clothes, a lot of books, and... MY WAND!   
        Just then Dumbledoor walks in, "Hello everyone. For those who are new, welcome. For those returning, welcome back. Now, let the sorting begin."
       "I hope I get Hufflepuff, my whole family is in it."
       "I hope I get Gryffindor, they're brave and strong"
       "I bet he'll get Slytherin."
All the first years begin chatting and I look at Grian whose eyes are gleaming. I have no doubt he'll get Slytherin. With all the pranks, wars, and chaos he brings, if that doesn't scream slytherin then I don't know what does.
         I mean, ambition, leadership, cunning are examples but let's not dwell on that.
         "Charles Grian Batchelor" announs one of the professors, calling Grian to the stage.
         "See ya," he says, and hops onto the stage. I watch the hat get placed on his head and after a few minutes, it shouts, "SLYTHERIN."

          "Ryan Scar"
I hop onto the stage and close my eyes as the hat falls on my head.
           "Hmm, friend of that Grian. However, you seem more calm than him. However, I see you like adventure. Hmm, GRYFFINDOR!"
       I hop off stage and walk over to where Grian is waiting for me.
       Grian hugs me and then pulls away. He pouts, "aww, we're not in the same house."
        "We can still hang out," I supply, hoping to cheer him up while secretly glad I'm not in the same house as him.
        "But you're in Gryffindor and I'm in Slytherin. We're opposites. We can't hang out." Grian says, turning his head as if to say "I'm offended."
        "Why not."