Chapter 21

A/N: Apologies for the delay. This one kept growing as I was editing and to find a good "stopping point". On top of that, I have also been concentrating more on my original works, which I hope to have published in the future. Still working on this, but updates may be slower. Thank you for your patience.

The following day would be, from what Aizawa had said, a more in-depth review of everyone's performance during their first Heroic lesson. Though many of them had done well, there was always room for improvement, a point Aizawa had ensured his students understood. Aside from the review, the only thing they knew would be occurring today would be voting for class officers, as detailed in the syllabus.

Other than those two events for homeroom and Heroics class, the rest of the day was set for a normal class schedule. Except for Izuku and Momo, who had filled their friend-group in with the fact that Principal Nezu had made the two his personal students. They were surprised but honored at the decision, and their lessons with Nezu would take place during English and Modern Hero Art.

They would be exempt from English due to both Izuku and Momo being fluent in the language, and from Modern Hero Art, as the class had been declared defunct and replaced with a class denoted as Hero Culture. It would still be taught by Midnight, and Art would be included, but it would also focus on subject matter that would also be beneficial to their Hero careers, such as media, some of the paperwork aspect of Hero work, analysis, as well as informatics, to name a few.

As these would be covered in Nezu's private lessons as well, that time would also be spent with him, with the exception of a few days that Izuku and Momo would be better served taking the lessons with their class.

As they spoke and were getting closer to UA, they noticed someone standing in the path ahead, seemingly waiting on them. That someone turned out to be Todoroki. As the group approached, his focus was primarily on Momo, though shifted to Izuku from time to time. When they drew close enough, he spoke.

"I need to speak with Yaoyorozu," he stated, his tone implying that it wasn't up for argument. "...Alone." His last word was directed at Izuku, who furrowed his brow. Instead of any response from Izuku, the response came from Momo, herself.

"Whatever you need to say, Todoroki, you can say in front of them," she said, her tone even, but leaving no room for argument. "Not the least being I would inform them of the nature of whatever you have to say anyways." Todoroki narrowed his eyes before letting out a huff, then turned his head, as if contemplating. Finally, after a moment, he spoke.

"It can wait," he said. "If they," he indicated to the others in the group, "are going to be involved, I'd rather the conversation take place somewhere more private. I can meet you during lunch today. We can talk then." With that, he turned around and headed towards UA. There was a moment of confusion as the group of friends looked at one another before they, too, continued on their path to the school.

When they reached the gates, they were met with a sight that did not bode well for anyone: the media. It was at this moment that they wished there was another, private entrance to UA so the students could avoid them. They saw that Todoroki had already been caught up, though he gave them a chill gaze, which caused most to back off. However, the more ambitious reporters did not let the gaze deter them.

As the group approached, they were able to hear the questions being fielded by the reporters pertaining to All Might as the newest teacher. None of the group was looking forward to trying to get in, knowing they'd be swarmed, too. Which, as if on queue, one of the reporters noticed the group, and a herd mentality away from the silent Todoroki began towards the group.