| Doubts|

!! (gn! reader) !!

-

Dating Hamato Leonardo is full of surprises.

You never understood what he was thinking in his tiny mutant brain. There were definitely moments where you had to pause for a minute and process his actions or words. You just knew that he had such strong feelings for you and was happy to be in a relationship with you. However, you didn't completely understand his love for you. Leo is your first everything. The first relationship, first kiss, and you were the same to him. Leo had shown and told you multiple times how much you mean to him and all you could wonder was, why?

Your confidence in being Leo's partner wasn't exactly high. Leo, on the other hand, would brag to everyone about how great you are and how lucky he is to have you.

One thing that you couldn't quite get was Leo's random daily visits. Sometimes, Leo would portal to you unannounced and talk about his day to you. It didn't matter what you were doing, and he didn't care if you even listened. Leo was just happy to be by you. He would occasionally cuddle with you for the rest of the day to stop you from overworking yourself, claiming that you needed a Leon break.

That's the most you'd get from his visits. But if Leo was unable to see you, he would portal you random gifts like flowers, stuffed animals, or your favorite snacks. You didn't consider this as clingy or annoying, but rather thought of his actions as sweet and heart-melting, but you didn't understand why he would still take the time out of his day to still make an effort to see you or hear from you.

You were still even more unsure of yourself. You didn't know what you could bring into the relationship.

For today's special, Leo brought comic books for you throughout the day. You thought that he was going to be a no-show but he somehow was able to make it to your home.

A bright familiar blue light shined in front of you, preparing yourself for your boyfriend's arrival. He gracefully walked through his portal and set his ōdachi down carefully before greeting you with his tight hugs and kisses. You sat up from your bed and sighed as he tackled you back down. He sprinkled small and quick pecks all over your face as you giggled at his affection.

"Didya get the comic I sent earlier?" Leo said in between kisses. He finally let you go and you took in his image. Leo's fragrance was now spreading around your room, feeling a slight comfort in it.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and gave Leo a short kiss on his lips. "I did. Thanks, Leo. Thanks for all your wonderful gifts." You smiled dearly at him. "Will you ever get tired of constantly sending gifts though?"

Leo looked away in thought. "Nope. I don't think so. I like checking up on you. Unless, of course, you ask me to stop. Do you want me to?" He responded in no time. You shook your head as you gently shoved the turtle off of you.

"No, I like it when you check up on me too, it's just..." You hesitate to continue your sentence. "I just don't understand how you care so much to do something like this every day, ya know?"

"If you're asking me if you're a bother, the answer is straight no," Leo smirked. "Why would I not care about you (Y/N)? You're everything to me. Of course, I want and need to check up on you, dearest." He brings his hands to your cheek and cups your face in tenderness. You inclined into his touch and sighed. "Same here, Leo. I just don't got the portalling sword to match." You laughed.

"Well, that's why I'm here." He kisses your lips tenderly, still holding your face with one hand as the other wraps around your figure.

Leonardo can be a serious confidence booster in a time of need.

-

short chapter for tonight, happy reading!