| The Great Holiday Bucket List |

!! (gn! reader) !!

-

"Leo! Are you done yet? We're gonna be late!"

"Gimme a minute! I'm tryna find my beanie!"

Raphael groaned with impatience as he turned the opposite way.

"I told him many times to be ready by 5:35 and did he listen? No! He knows how busy it is during the holidays with tourists and he's still pulling crap like this." Donatello pouted and placed his arms on his hips. April complained and left the room along with Raph. "I know this is gonna take centuries." She mumbles as she walked out.

You fiddled with the scarf that wrapped around your neck, nervously watching the siblings get frustrated with their brother. But you also couldn't help but crack a small smile with excitement.

You were finally able to take the turtle brothers to a local Christmas parade and it was clear that they were just as enthusiastic as you were. All of you were able to arrange the day with holiday activities that were on every one of your bucket lists. Earlier that day, Donnie had proposed playing out in the snow. And by playing he meant trying out the new features of his tech bo on his family.

Raph and April wanted to make holiday cookies after. The cookies' delicious taste made up for the horrid designs. They two were able to check that off of their checklist. Mikey had been waiting to enjoy a fresh cup of hot chocolate from a new cafe that had recently opened and was growing in popularity. You reassured him that everyone would enjoy a cup on the way to the parade.

This year, you just wanted to spend as much time with your close friends as achievable for the Christmas season. You and April hadn't been able to hang out with the Hamato brothers as you used to due to your personal lives. So you took a giant step forward and planned the month out, making it your mission to make it the brothers' best Christmas yet.

Plus, you wanted to find a good excuse to hang out with a certain blue clad.

Speaking of blue, Leonardo swiftly exited his room and graced everyone with his winter outfit. "Fashionably late, are we Nardo?" You chuckled softly and lifted your eyebrows.

"Oh, Ha, ha, ha. You can't rush fashion." Leonardo signaled to himself. "Are we late or did you make me come down just to give you a fashion show?" He brushed past you with a teasing smile and harshly rubbed Mikey's head next to you, earning a grunt of annoyance from the box turtle.

"I think I wouldn't complain if that were the case." You toyed with the turtle as a slight blush was visible across his face. Leonardo thanked that his expression was hidden by his mask and beanie.

"When are you gonna learn to not be the last one ready?" Mikey said, sticking his tongue out at Leo whose back is turned away. You followed behind the two. "What if I don't get a taste of that delectable hot chocolate?!"

"Don't worry, Mike. I promised that we would all check off the things we wanted to do today. And I've been keeping that promise, haven't I?" You said.

Leo scoffed and laughed menacingly. "Right, let's see if you keep your word, (L/N)."

"What? You don't believe I can do it? I've gotten through almost everyone's list, I'm gonna keep that promise." You tugged the end of Leo's mask as he was forcefully brought behind you and Mikey, giggling as he almost lost his balance.

"Finally ready Leo?" Raph brought his hands out as he asked his younger brother, who was still finding counterweight in the balls of his feet.

"What're we waiting for fam? Let's get this show on the road!" Leo throws his fists in the air as he was the first one to leave the lair, leaving all of you behind.