| Drinking in The Praise |

-

hello everyone, vani here! just wanted to give you all a heads up before reading this chapter; the characters in this story are aged-up (roughly around 20-23 years old, Leo and F! Reader being 21) here are the trigger warnings :

[tw]: cursing, mentions of alcohol, slight mentions of under-aged drinking, mentions of bright lights, heavy drinking, make-out scene, and a bit of sexual content (nothing crazy though!)

anyway, now that all the good stuff is out of the way, please enjoy the chapter!

- vani

-

Leonardo has never in his life seen you relax.

Being a boyfriend to a workaholic was something that the mutant turtle didn't mind. He had been putting up with his purple hard laboring brother his whole life and saw no contrast with you.

However, you can never catch yourself a break.

It was almost unimaginable to let go of whatever you were working on to hang out with Leo. Despite this though, he manages to pull you away with no problem. Praise and sweet nothings were gifted to you whenever you conformed to do so. It bothered you with how little time you are convinced to take a break with him.

It wasn't like you had no choice, your mind just decides to get any work done before you can let yourself unwind. Sure, you were annoyed that you were separated from your work by your boyfriend but you were internally grateful he supports you this way. And you would show your appreciation by spending as much of your free time as possible with him.

And though you work hard every day, Leonardo always makes sure his girlfriend grabs a hiatus. He knows you very well need and deserve to take breaks and puts in a huge effort to relax you. He reminds you daily that you deserve to be treated like royalty.

And of course, your 21st birthday was no exception.

Your mutant friends were kind enough to throw you a big birthday bash in celebration. April and the two Caseys helped in planning out the day.

You were brought to the hideout later in the evening and were engulfed with many "happy birthdays"s and bone-crushing hugs from your friends. Bottles of fine alcohol were on the scene as well, though had you ignored it...for now.

The Lair was colorfully decorated and judging by the design, the oldest of the Hamato brothers was obviously behind it. Uncoordinated colors of balloons clashed together and paper strings were barely hanging on for dear life. Mikey had scolded him later on about it and all Raph could do was apologize repeatedly.

Food and snacks were provided clearly by Mikey and Casey Jr. Trays of your favorite meals lined up perfectly across the clothed table and a cake was proudly placed in the middle. And surprisingly, Donnie was the one to buy the bottles.

No one knew or wanted to know, how he had gotten his three-fingered hands on such expensive liquor. All you knew was that Cassandra had strongly encouraged him to do so; April's words.

You didn't exactly plan on drinking that evening. You had had a little booze before, which you hated to admit, but according to Donnie, you all needed something a little bit more hardcore for this special event. Given peer pressure, (terrible idea, no doubt about it), you swung a few drinks.

The alcohol didn't exactly hit you but once Donnie had brought out another bottle after finishing one, you couldn't help yourself to the liquor; tequila.