Notice

''Hey Taehyung, are you done?'' Hobi shouted from downstairs.

''Yea, just a minute!'' Taehyung shouted back.

He was in his bedroom for half an hour. There were a lot of clothes to try on so it took him sometime. In the end this was his outfit

Taehyung sighed as he looked in the mirror and went downstairs

''Oh, you look like a prince taetae,'' Jimin said as he blushed a little.

''Aw thank you Jimina. You also look good,'' Taehung said blushing too.

''Let's go, others are wating for us,'' Jimin said as they started walking towards them.

''Oh hello Taehyungshii hyung,'' Jungkook said as he blushed a little.

''Hi Kookie,'' Taehyung said.

''We all look so good~~,  no wonder why everyone love us,'' Jimin said.

''Yeah, Jiminshiis right,'' Hobi said.

''What song are we performing?'' Yoongi asked.

''Today we're perfrorming Run,'' Namjoon replied.

''Oh I love that song so much,'' Taehyung said.

''Yeah me too. It's so good,'' Jungkook said.

''Okey, we must go now,'' Namjoon said as they left.

- Time Skip -

They were walking towards their chairs. While they were walking taehyung noticed something. Whenever he looked at male idol, they would quickly look away from him. What? Or better why? Taehyung ignored it thinking that they were maybe amazed by his outfit. Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook and Namjoon. Then Blackpink started peforming their song.

''Uh that was awesome,'' Jimin said.

''Yes, their song is so good but ours is better,'' Hobi said as they laughed a little.

After Blackpink, Stray kids went on the stage and started performing.

Taehyung was amazed by stray kids outfit. They all looked so good in that white clothes. He blushed when Felix winked at him. It was also confusing at the same time. Then it was time for exo.

Taehyung blushed as he looked at Kai's and Suho's exposed abs. He doesn't know what is going on with him. After the exo was done it was their turn.

(just pretend that he have the same outfit from the beginning)

Taehyung was vibing as they were dance. He got so immersed in the music. After they were done they went backstage to drink some water and fresh up.

''We did great job there,'' Yoongi said.

''Yes we did,'' Jimin said.

''Are you okay taehyung?'' Namjoon asked as he noticed that he was looking down.

''Everything's okey hyung. Just need some air,'' Taehyung said.

Namjoon nodded as he patted him a little on his back. Members stayed with him until he was done trying to catch some air. After few minutes they went back to their seats. This time he was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin noticed something so he turned his head a side. Then he spot exo and stray kids who were looking at them. Jimin tapped Jungkook a few times to get his attention and after few seconds he finally looked at him. Jimin showed him with his eyes that something was wrong. Jungkook looked at exo and stray kids and raised his eyebrow. He took his phone out and started texting Jimin.

Why the heck are they looking at us like that? [Jk]

[Jm] don't know, that's why I'm showing you. Something is wrong with them

You're right. Maybe they're not  looking at 'us' [Jk]

[Jm] What? Then at who?

Maybe at our beloved [Jk]

[Jm] Nooo

Yes [Jk]

[Jm] Noooo

It can't be

I think it is [Jk]

[Jm] If it is than I will make sure to kill them all

Jungkook chuckled a little and put his phone away. He was thinking, will it be better to text got7? Will they understand what is going on? Jungkook sighed and after few seconds of thinking he started texting Yugyeom.

''Jungkook,'' Namjoon warned him putting his arm on his as he looked at Got7.

Jungkook looked at them and than looked back at his hyung.

''What?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''They know what is going on. Don't text him,'' Namjoon said.

''But we don't know what is going on,'' Jungkook said.

''Yes that is exactly why we can't text them. They will get suspicious and then they will probably do something worse,'' Namjoon explained.

''Omg Rap Monster I love your IQ,'' Hobi said as they laughed a little.