Injuries

Taehyung and his boyfriends were watching exo performance. Everything was fine until baekhyun tripped and fall on the stage. All of them could see how bad he hit his head on the stage. Taehyung put his hands on his mouth out of shock. He, just like others, were worried about baekhyun. But what they didn't know was that this was only the beginning.

''He fell really hard,'' Jimin said.

''I hope that he will be okey,'' Jungkook said.

''But what if he's badly injured?'' Taehyung asked.

''Don't worry baby, we will all help him,'' Namjoon said.

Then it was time for stray kids. This time Felix and Han falled on the stage. Lino almost tripped but managed to save himself from falling.

''Omg,'' Hobi said covering his mouth in shock.

''Something is happening,'' Yoongi said.

On the other side..

''What the heck is happening?'' Minho asked.

''Maybe they're tired,'' Key said.

''It can be, they all look like they're tired and exhausted,'' Onew said.

Taehyung was so worried for his boyfriends. He didn't know what was happening. Were they tired? Exausted too much? It can be both. It was time for nct. They all went to stage and started dancing. Fortunately no one fell. Taehyung sighed in relief and continue watching.

Wanna one went on the stage confidently. Two members tripped but stood up fast. Everything was so tensed. Taehyung didn't want to watch that. He didn't want to see his boyfriends injured. It hurted him so much seeing them in that state.

Got7 started dancing. When song ended BamBam fall on the floor trying to catch breath. Yugyeom sat on the floor exhausted while others were comforting them.

In the end, bts went on the stage and started dancing. Taehyung gulped nervously when he noticed that stage was almost all wet. He looked at armies and smiled. They started dancing. Taehyung was all tensed trying not to fall because it will hurt so much. He looked at Jungkook who almost tripped but Jimin held him. He sighed and continue dancing. In the middle of the song Taehyung tripped and fall on the stage.

He gasped when he touched the stage. He hit his knee really hard. Namjoon and Jungkook held him to stand up. They looked at him with worried look. Taehyung looked at them with 'I'm fine' look and continue dancing carefully.

- Time Skip -

''Guys are you okay?'' Manager asked.

''Not really,'' Hobi said.

''The stage was wet, I can't blame you. After all, you did great job! Go and fresh up,'' manager said as he left.

Yoongi and Hobi sat on the couch while Namjin sat on the chairs near them. Jikook laid on the floor while breathing heavily. Taehyung squeezed his eyes tight feeling pain in his knee. He sat on the floor near Jikook and looked at them. Than Namjoon looked at Taehyung remembering that he fell on the stage.

''Baby! Are you okay?'' Namjoon asked.

Taehyung looked at him all sweaty and exhausted.

''N-not really,'' Taehyung said as he winced in pain.

Namjoon called manager and few people that were working with them. Manager and Namjoon lifted him up. Manager took him to one room and laid him on the tiny blanket that was on the floor.

''Where do you feel pain?'' Manager asked.

''In my right knee,'' Taehyung said as he gasped.

Manager sighed and called doctors.