Grammy Awards (Part 2)

Taehyung spotted that he was watched by 7 men now. He was feeling really uncomfortable. But he didn't know that Namjoon noticed it all. Namjoon knew Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth, Harry Styles, Andrew Garfield and Chris Pratt.

Taehyung knew only Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth which scared him a little. He didn't even know who was watching him expect that too men. Then at one moment he made eye contact with Justin Bieber. He looked away quickly not wanting to look at him.

''Hey guys, we're back! Let's start with talking!'' Men said and all of them looked at him.

''So.. we have two winners today! Chris Pratt, would you like to come up here and tell people who are winners?'' Man asked as Chris got up and started walking towards him.

''Of course! First, we have--'' Chris said as he opened the paper.

''First group that won this award is BTS!'' Chris said, more like shutted in happy tone.

Everyone cheered for bts and started clapping their hands. Bts got up and started walking towards them. While Namjoon was talking his members were looking at each other. Taehyung was standing between Jin and Yoongi. Then again, he was watched by few celebrities. Chris Pratt was dangerously close to Taehyung which make him confused and uncomfortable.

After the speech was finally done they turned to Chris Pratt and thanked him for announcing the award. But before they left Chris held out his hand for a handshake. Taehyung hold his hand and shook hands with him while faking smile. He gulped and went back to his spot.

''Omg this is unbelievable,'' Taehyung whispered to himself and sighed.

Namjoon looked at his baby again and then looked at other celebrities. He smirked when he noticed how they move their gaze from taehyung when he looked at them.

''Baby come here,'' Namjoon whispered and Taehyung obeyed.

He sit next to Namjoon blushing a little. Namjoon put his arm over Taehyung making himself comfortable. Taehyung loved how they cared for him and how they loved him. He loved being loved.

''Are you uncomfortable now?'' Namjoon asked as Taehyung looked at him shocked.

He knew??

''What?'' Taehyung asked.

''Baby I know they are looking at you. You did felt uncomfortable right?'' Namjoon asked again.

''Yes,'' Taehyung said as he looked at his lap.

Namjoon pulled him close so now he was laying on his shoulder.

''We're here. Relax,'' Namjoon said as Taehyung started relaxing a little.

''Can I go to got7?'' Taehyung asked.

''Sure but wait,'' Namjoon said as he whispered something to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and stood up along with Taehyung.

''I will go with you baby,'' Jungkook said as Taehyung blushed.

''Okey,'' Taehyung said as they started walking towards got7 who were looking at them.

Jungkook looked at his baby noticing that he is playing with his fingers like he's nervous or something like that. He looked back and saw few male celebrities who were looking at his ASS! Jungkook glared at them and put hand on his back.

''Hey,'' Taehyung said as he sit near Jackson.

''Hey TaeTae--oh I'm sorry I--''

''No, it's okey, you can call me anything you want,'' Taehyung said as he smiled.

''Okey,'' Jackson said as he blushed a little.