Misunderstanding (Part 1)

Taehyung was in the city. Well, to be specific, he was in the mall with his baby. At first people were looking at him with disgust but on the other side he met some people that were actually supporting him.

"Ohh, this will look so cute on you," Taehyung said and smiled.

"But it can wait when you will be a little older," he finished and took out his phone.

Hey hyung [Thv]

[V] Hey my baby bear, what's up?

You're coming today right? [Thv]

[V] Yeah, of course, around 8 pm

You're so worried about me huh?

Yah, hyung! I just wanna make sure that you're safe [Thv]

[V] Don't worry taetae, I am

I will pick you up, okay?

Okay [Thv]

Felix was confused since Taehyung didn't respond to his messages. He was worried for his baby.

"Hey guys, did you see taetae?" Felix asked as they looked at him.

"He said that he is in the mall," Jimin replied.

Felix sighed in relief and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Han asked.

"To pick up our baby duh," Felix said.

"Okay, drive safe! I don't want you to bump in one car and hurt our baby!" Han yelled as others laughed.

It was 19:55. Felix was still driving since he need 30 minutes to the city. He knew in which exactly mall was his baby so he started walking fast wanting to see him and the baby of course. He smiled when he spot his baby. But his smile quickly disappeared when he saw one tall man who was standing near his baby. And than, at one moment, it looked like they kissed. Felix rubbed his eyes and looked again. They were really kissing. He made a serious face and started walking out of the mall.

~~~

"Hey hyung," Taehyung said and smiled.

"Hi my baby bear!" V said as they hugged.

"How are you? How's your little boy?" V asked as he smiled at his baby.

"He doing well. He's so adorable," Taehyung said and looked at his baby.

"Yes, he really is. Can I hold him?" V asked.

"You're even asking?" Taehyung said and chuckled.

V held his baby and smiled. He was holding him gently but also tightly making sure that he don't fall.

"I will meet your boyfriends today, right?" V asked and smirked.

"Yahh hyung, you will but don't be tough with them," Taehyung said and blushed.

"As you say taetae," V said.

- Time Skip -

They were finally in front of their house. Taehyung sighed nervously and held his baby.

"You can go in the house, I'll come after few minutes," Taehyung said as V nodded.

He knocked on the door and got inside. All people that were inside looked at him shocked and went towards him.

"Hi, I'm--"

"Taetae, where have you been? We were so worried for you!" Jihoon said and hugged him.

"Actually I'm--"

V couldn't finish his sentence because Felix slapped him making all people in room shocked.