Kpop Idol Party - Do you wanna dance with me?

''Whoa easy baby, you will get drunk,'' Jungkook said as he held his beer.

''Hmm yeah,'' Taehyung said as he putted his beer on the table,

''I will be back soon,'' Jungkook said as he left.

But what he didn't know was that idols were fighting for him right now. They were fighting who will dance with him first. While others were fighting Lu Han made his way towards Taehyung.

''Hey taetae,'' Lu Han said as he blushed a little.

''Hey,'' Taehyung said as he looked at him.

Lu Han leaned down a little and held out his hand as Taehyung looked at him confused.

''Taehyung, w-would you like to dance with me?'' Lu Han asked as he blushed.

Taehyung looked at him shocked and blushed a little.

''Yes,'' Taehyung replied as he put his hand on Lu Han's.

Lu Han smiled as they went to the dance floor. Taehyung blushed when he noticed that all of them were looking at them. Lu Han was holding his one hand while other one was on his waist. Taehyung put his hand on his shoulder to make sure he have balance.

Lu Han was gentle type of boyfriend. He was taking things slow, but not too slow. Taehyung blushed and step closer to Lu Han until their bodies didn't touched. Lu Han smiled as he bring Taehyung closer by grabbing his waist gently.

''This is nice,'' Taehyung said.

''Yeah it is,'' Lu Han said as he looked at his face who was looking down.

Lu Han put his finger under Taehyung's chin and lifted his chin a little. Taehyung looked at his eyes and smiled. They were dancing and humming along the song. Lu Han whispred some words of lyrics as Taehyung looked at him.

''Your voice is beautiful,'' Taehyung said.

''Aww thank you ba--taetae but we all know that you sing better,'' Lu Han said.

As time went by Taehyung danced with Baekhyun, Namjoon, Haechan and Minho. It all felt so amazing.

''Can we go to the bathroom?'' Taehyung asked.

''Sure,'' Minho said as they went towards bathroom.

Taehyung was washing his face while Minho was looking at him.

''Here let me help you,'' Minho said as he wiped the water off his face.

Taehyung put his hands on his and waited.

''Okey thank you,'' Taehyung said.

Taehung loved the way they were all gentle with him. He knew that he was little drunk but he knew what was he doing.

''We're done,'' Minho said as he putted towel away.