Gifts

- Byun Baekhyun -

''We're happy that you came,'' Baekhyun said to Taehyung.

''Yeah, we're too,'' Taehyung said.

''How about we go upstairs? I have little surprise for you,'' Baekhyun said making Taehyung excited.

''Really? Let's go,'' Taehyung said as he giggled.

They went upstairs and made their way towards one room. Taehyung closed the door and turned around to face Baekhyun. Baekhyun held one little box and gave it to Taehyung.

''This is little gift from all of us,'' Baekhyun said.

Taehyung smiled and opened the box. He got shocked when he saw beautiful necklace.

 He got shocked when he saw beautiful necklace

Taehyung looked at him and then at necklace.

''Omo you didn't have to,'' Taehyung said.

''No, I haved to. Your group is special, and especially you,'' Baekhyun said and smiled.

Taehyung started crying a little. Baekhyun smiled and wiped his tears gently. Taehyung hugged him tight.

- Lee Felix -

''Hey baby,'' Felix said with his deep voice as Taehyung turned around.

''Hey,'' Taehyung said.

Felix sat next to him while holding something behind his back. Taehyung looked at him curious.

''What are you holding?'' Taehyung asked.

''I bought you something beautiful and special since you're special,'' Felix said as he showed little but worth bracelet.

Taehyung looked at him shocked and than at bracelet.

''Omo, this is....so beautiful,'' Taehyung said.

''Would you let me put it on your arm?'' Felix asked.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded shyly. Felix grabbed his arm gently and put bracelet on. Taehyung looked at his bracelet and smiled.