Kpop Idol Party - Beginning

''WOHOAA HEY MAN,'' Jimin yelled as he runned towards Shotaro.

Others laughed at his reaction.

''Hey. It's great that you came,'' Jihoon said.

''Yeah since Taehyung wanted,'' Seokjin said.

''Aww how cute, we will also do anything for taetae,'' Chanyeol said as Taehyung blushed a little.

- Time Skip -

Few girls were dancing on the dance floor while bts and few other groups were sitting.

''Why the hell are we sitting? Let's go and have some fun,'' Jimin said as he stood up and went to the bar.

''He's right. Let's go and have some fun,'' Taehyung said as he stood up.

Other groups looked at him and some of them stood up while others were watching. Jungkook and Yoongi stood up and went after them.

''One beer please,'' Taehyung ordered and started waiting.

Then he spotted one cute child who was sitting on the floor. He went towards the child and crouched beside him. After few seconds he picked him up and sat on the sofa which was near the bar. He put him on the sofa and played with him. On the other side others were watching him with adorable face.

 On the other side others were watching him with adorable face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

''Omg he look so cute with that child,'' Lucas said as smiled.

''It will looked cuter and bettere if it that was our baby,'' Yuta said.

''Hey stop it you pervert!'' Shotaro said.

~~~

''Wait here little one, I will be back,'' Taehyung said as he went towards the bar and held his beer.

Others looked at him all shocked. They didn't know he was drinking beer.

''Omg our baby drinks beer?!'' Suho said in shock.

''Did you know that?'' Onew asked.

''Noo, he didn't tell me that,'' Baekhyun replied.

Then someone faked cough causing them to turn around.

''Oh hey Jungkookshii,'' Minho said as he laughed nervously.

''Don't be nervous. Jungkook told me that they are allowing us to be in relationship with taehyung only if he loves us back,'' Yugyeom said.

''Really? Aww thank you,'' Daniel said as he looked at Jungkook.

- Time Skip -

''Hey baby,'' Jungkook said as he sat near him.

''Hey,'' Taehyung said while looking at the child.

''Can I hold him?'' Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him and gave him the child. Jungkook smiled and looked at the baby. He was so adorable. Taehyung leaned on his shoulder and caress the child's hair. Jungkook smiled as he looked at both of them.