Banished

Naomi POV

I quickly blocked the punch. I'm into my head, then retired a side kick to his torso. I continue to duck and weave through his attacks and strike when I can.

" How are you so suddenly good at this?" My pass teammate to ask me.

Should I tell the truth are sitting and messing with his head some more? Well, I always have fun messing with people head mine is well do that. as well as do that.

" What are you talking about? I have always been this good." I said with a sweet smile as I landed a punch in the stomach. Well, that was true. It's just that I never showed it to anyone.

" Lies, you're the dead last. If you have this skill, you have been stronger than me and graduated at the top of our class." he practically screamed.

" What are you talking about? I graduated on the top. It was you who graduated at the bottom?" I said with a smirk on my face.

He was across the river with an angry look on his face. he did some hand signs, which I recognize for the Chidori. He started to charge at me at full speed, of course, as my luck has it, my shadow clone decided to burst right there, and all its memories came rushing back.

As soon as I regained focus, it was already too late to Dodge his attack with only a centimeter away from my chest. I quickly moved a little bit to the side so he wouldn't pierce my heart. It hurt like hell to have a fist size hold ripped open only a couple inches away from a vital Oregon.

I took the opportunity to hit the pressure point in the back of his neck, effectively knocking him out. I pull his hand at the hole and put his unconscious body on my back. Knowing full well, he'll be covered in my blood. I ran at a decent speed back to the village. Once I was 20 meters away, I created 30 more shadow clones, with the hope of gaining some idea what's about to happen.

I continue the rest of the run at a slower pace this way, it leading to unnecessary attention. Despite how I act, I have never been a big fan of having a spotlight on me. It makes it easier for a person spots for crack in my mask. After all, very few people can keep the act up for more than a month, much less a couple of years. Without showing some cracks in the persona. Lucky for me, I'm a bunch of blind idiots that think I'm a idiot who knows nothing.

I entered the gate to only be yelled at by my other, suppose it teammates. I mean, they think I never get in the team, yet I could usually slit all their throats before they even realized what happened. I mean, if I want them dead, they will already be dead.

" You baka, I ask you to bring him back, not half dead." The supposed only Kunoichi of the team yelled.

" Why are you yelling at me, Sakura chan?" I said with a slightly deeper voice than my own.

" Because you nearly killed Sasuke Kun." she said. As per usual, our sensei did nothing to stop the fighting. He grabbed the unconscious boy off of me and motioned Sakura, or 2 followed him.

I simply walked back to my apartment, took a quick shower, and dried my hair. I use my medical knowledge to repair the injury on my chest. That was already mostly healed. I got dressed again and looked at the picture of my supposed team.

Kakashi is Jonin sense day with silver hair that defies all sense of gravity, his forehead protector covering one eye and a cloth mask covering most of his bottom of his face. Only showing his right eye with somehow as more emotion than get cause Sasuke entire face.