The snow festival part 1

This would be short-term, just some lite shipping. Oh, by the way, this is the last part before I get into Canon, oh, by way, it's a few weeks before canon, in their force, been a year since the last part.

Shikamaru and Naomi wrote to each other through a notebook.

🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹

Naomi POV

Me and my best friend Gaara and I were sparring in training ground. I quickly went with a slice with my sword. He blocked that with a sound barrier. Minor in comments in is shite to create several shadow clones which quickly destroyed.

I managed to sneak up behind him and turn on my blade into it whipped form and wrap it around his body to trap him. But unfortunately for me, it was, in fact, a sand clone. He attempted to. Me in the head, but I grabbed his arm and hit the pressure point in the back of his neck.

" It looks like you're win again. " he muttered to himself.

" Was there really any doubt. " I said with a slight smirk.

" Anyway, are you planning to go to the festival with your boyfriend? " Gaara asked me.

" Of course I am, I haven't gotten a break in a while. Also, I haven't got to see him in a bit. And you can't exactly turn down an invitation from a Dimeo. " Naomi said.

" You have my permission to go, and I will fill out the paperwork for you. " Gaara said.

I helped him up, and we walked back to the village. We made it to his office and started to work on the paperwork. While Gara was doing his part of the work, I put it in a notebook.

" What with the book? " He asked me.

" I placed a Communication seal on it Shikamaru, and I state in touch." I explain.

" I see." He said He handed me the pieces of paper and said," When you know the exact date you're leaving, fill that out and give me the forms." I nodded and understood it.

After thatone I went to a shop to buy a dress and hair pin for the festival. While I was writing t, the notebook glowed a green color.

" So he finally responded." I muttered to myself.

🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹

Shikamaru POV

" How was the mission? " Otōsan asked me.

" Troublesome." I said as I collapsed on my bed.

" That bad. " He said.

" You don't want to know." I said through my pillow.

" Your nightstand drawer just glowed blue." Otōsan said in Confusion.

" Why didn't you mention that before?" I said said as I could open the drawer and grab a notebook from it.

Naomi
Hay Shikamaru How are you?