The finals Part 1

A/N
Thank you, and I mean, thank you to all those who have read this story.it's over 1000 views, which is a lot and considering this story was started on December 4 that's just only makes it even more impressive.

Now for 2 very important information to continue. First things first, I am skipping the first two tests in the exam. The second thing I am terrible at writing fight scenes is And considering this will be mostly a fight second, expect it to be one the better chapters.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Naomi POV

I took in a couple of deep breaths. Today was the day the final exam. Despite the fact I wasn't in it, I was still somewhat nervous. After all, I wouldn't be a friend of all those people. Although you are purely insane.

I was wearing a fish net tank top underneath a light blue off the soldier's shirt. With a black belt that had several seals on it, the color made it impossible to see, though. A light blue apron skirt that ends at my mid thigh. My kunai pouch on my left leg. I also had black fingerless gloves and black leggings on. With my standard dark gray sandals as well. I put my hair in my usual ponytail.

All in all, it gives me an order and a mature look. Which is what I was going for. I walked out to the middle of the field. Some time passed, and all the participants were in front of me. I took in another deep breath.

" Hello everyone, my name is Naomi Uzumaki Namikaze, and I'll be the Proctor for this round." I said, using some chakra to make my voice easier to hear. I heard some gas from both the audience and participants.

" There are several rules you must understand. For starters, this is one on one combat. Anything goes for the fights. You win by either knocking at your opponent, killing them, or them surrendering.

I have the power to end any site if there is a clear winner. If you continued after I said the fight was over, you would be discolored from the competition." I said in a Stern and cold voice. As well as looking at Sasuke and Neji are the last part. The 2 of them Galt at that.

" Alright, first round is Shino Aburame of  Konohagakure VS Naoki of Kirigakure. " I announce both the audience and participants. The 2 boys stayed with the others and went to the stands.

" Hello beautiful, maybe sometime after this, you and I should go on a date, my treat." Naoki said with a Sly grin on his face.

" No, and by the way, I met a plant who's better at flirting than you. You should probably focus on your fight." I told him, while doing everything my power not to slap him in the face.

" Geez, you don't need to be so defensive." he said with his hands up in the air.

" Can we please start the fight? "Shino asks in a very pissed off tone.

" Ok bug boy," he responded with. He said while walking, so he was across from Shino.

" Alright, start." I said as I jumped back from the 2 competitors.

Naoki went for a right hook. Which Shino  blocked then quickly landed a Roundhouse to his left ribs. I heard the satisfying crack of the bones breaking. Naoki was mad and quickly went for another punch to the gut.

Shino easily blocked the hit, and this time, I noticed some of his kikaichū went into his opponents skin while he blocked the attack. This fight continued like this for about a minute Naoki  go for a hit Shino easily blocked said hit use his bugs. When for a hit of his and he lands his opponent angry and repeat.

Naoki was so angry that he couldn't think straight he went straight for a punch to his opponents head. Instead of using his usual plan, he dodged, grabbed the arm, and threw him over his body. Effectively knocking him out when he hit the ground.

" Win knocked out Shino Aburame," I told the audience. Shino was beaming with pride. The people who are working at the stadiums milk room came to pick up Naoki.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I know I know a shorter chapter. But I decided to only use the fights between teams 9 and 8 +Ino, Sasuke, and Chokji.
Tell me who you guys want to have a go next and any advice, I could have a bath. Writing fight scenes would be amazing.