New life

Naomi POV

After I had clear enough distance, I looked for an open field to get some training done. Once I found one, I placed some privacy seals so I didn't alert anyone around me. I grabbed my mother's blade and created 100 shadow clones.

( This is short, but the blade part stays on.)

" So long as the attack isn't going to kill me or put me in a hospital, anything goes." I told my clones.

After that, I was dodging punches, kicks, and ninjutsu left and right. I only retaliated with the weapon in my hand. At one point, 20 clones surrounded me to land a tag. I quickly turn my blade into a whip and spin on my heel with slash all of them. This continued on for a bit. Eventually, all the clowns went poof.

Of course, I noticed how easy that was, I also noticed that there was an additional pressure on my body. After I came to that realization, I quickly grabbed my bag in, deactivated these seals, and went to the nearest hotel.

Once I checked into a room, I put my bag down and checked the resistance seals on my body to realise that they're only active, I just got used to the level. I decided I'll increase the level once I train with the seals off a couple of hours.

While I was there, I decided to get some sleep in a ditch, the jumpsuit. I ate some dinner, brushed my teeth , got into PJs, and then headed to bed.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I woke up and got dressed. I warn a light blue kimono style dress that didn't go past my thighs with loose My mom's old flapped jacket.( the same one in the cover) black leggings, I put my holster on my left thigh. Dark grey sandles that barely past my ankle.

After examining myself in the mirror, I took note of the fact that if anybody from my past saw me dress like this, they'll be confused and wondering who I was.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the room. I sprinted until noon and quickly ate some lunch and sprinted those 6th, then I decided to find the veneers hotel room to stay the night. This repeated for about 2 days, and I finally arrived at my destination.

" Stop right there." The ninja at the gates said. I quickly stopped right in front of him.

" Is there a problem?" I asked him

" Why are you heading here?" he asked me.

" I sent a message to Kazekage about me joining your village." I told him.

" You can not enjoy unless I have proof." he said while crossing his arms.

" Do I need a give you my name are something?" I asked.

" Yes, your name would be great. I can send a message to him about you." he should.

"Naomi Uzumaki Namikaze." I told him not used to give him my actual name to be both.

" Namikaze like in Minato Namikaze the yellow flash of Konohagakure," He asked.

" Yes, he's my father, is that a problem?" I asked him.

" Just out of curiosity, why do you want to join us?" he asked

" I was banished from my former home, and I'm pretty sure my parents are rolling in the graves now." I told him with confidence in my voice.

" Ok, then this let me send a message to Lord Gaara." he said well, quickly, riding a message down and giving it to messenger hawk.

In matter of no time, someone came down to greet me, I believe.

" You must be Lady Naomi," she said.
I was taking off a bye the respect that was shown by this person.

" Yeah, that is me." I told her.

" I was told to bring you to the council." she said while motioning me to follow her. I started to walk behind her to the center of the village. It wasn't long before we reached our destination. The lady bowed and left the room. Gaara motioned for me to take a seat.

" If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you got kicked out of Konohagakure. I mean, wouldn't they want to keep the daughter of their greatest hero?" An older male asks me.

" It's no problem at all but is kind of a long story." I told him. He just motions for me to continue.

" Well, since my parents died the same day, I was born in the fact that they both have a lot of enemies. The third Hokage decided that my heritage would be a secret.

But since my father couldn't ask for someone else to sacrifice their child. To be the container of the 9 tails. The beast was sealed inside of me. Which was meant to be a secret, I might add until they certain war hawk reveal it to everyone

I was extremely hated by the villagers to the point that they would attack me, so I decided to pretend to be a male and an idiot. And let me tell you, the entire village is filled with blind idiots. If they didn't realize it was an act.

There are a multitude of other reasons why I did certain things for my Shona I created. Typically, when are the major reason why I dyed my hair blonde was the fact I got kidnapped because my hair is red.

The excuse for me being banished, though, was the fact that I brought back their precious Uchiha 'injured'. Despite the fact, I was sent along with 4 other people to capture him and bring him back with any force needed." I told the entire room.

" You're right. They're idiots. After all, who keeps a person out of their own home just because they followed orders?" Elder of the village said.

" Well, tomorrow, you'll see what's you're fully capable of in a fight and tell us what you specialized in." my friends said.

" Infiltration, traps, Kenjutsu,and fūinjutsu. " I told him.

" Alright, then real test with your fully capable of in a fight tomorrow. Then your rank as well as for where you be living. but for now, do you mind staying at a hotel?" he stated then asked me.

" No, not at all. This tells me where you want me to meet you tomorrow." I said said happily, because how easy this turned out to be?

" Training ground 13 at one PM sharp." he stated.

" Alright, I'll be there." I said, then left the room, explore my new home.