A new department and Jonin

Naomi POV

I woke up around 5 am. in the morning. I got dressed for the day. I made sure I had a bunch of extra seals ready to go. I made myself some breakfast. Unexplored until 11 am.

After that, I made my way to the training ground, I ate a quick lunch and explored the area, plus set up several traps. It was a complete desert. Since I'm not used to this type of environment, I don't know how well the traps would work.

I made it my way to the center of the area, realizing I have about an hour left, I decided to get some last-minute training done.

I removed my resistance seals and did some exercises to get used to my speed and strength. After that, I started on some basic stretches when I noticed several people were coming this way. I quickly turn around.

" What took you so long?" I said, noticing it's Gaara. His siblings and sensei came up to me.

" What are you talking to about where 5 minutes early." Kankurō said while accusative finger at me.

" I've been here for about 2 hours now." I said, making it seem like I was in their head.

" Alright, then we have a 4 on one spire, all 4 of us vs. you," Gaara said.

" Whenever you're ready." I said while getting into my fighting style. I created the style myself called it whirlpool fist. I took some inspiration from the gentle fish.

Involves moving, I heavily fast paces while dealing strong blows to a person's pressure points and vital organs. As well as dancing some strikes is chakra do some lethal damage.

They got into a stance for the fight. Temari motion for me to begin. So at high speeds, landed round house to her side, which sent her flying a couple of meters. The other 3 were shocked at that.

"Temari, are you ok?" Gaara asked in concern. She got back up, holding her side, and gave him a thumbs up. I smiled and then went to Land, my next blows on Gaara.

I quickly hit several of his pressure points. excessively paralyzing him, after that, I put a chakra suppression seal on him. Making it impossible for him to use the sand.

Baki attacked me with his Katana, which I paired with my sword. I quickly disarmed him, then landed a strike, honest torso. I made sure it wasn't lethal so that it wouldn't kill him. Then I put a chakra blocking seal on him as well and knocked him out.

"Kankurō, Temari, you 2 need to take her out. This defeat will be embarrassing. Especially if we can't even land a hit on her." my friend told his siblings.

They both nodded in agreement kankurō made the mistake of taking several steps to his left. He triggered one in my taps, which made it impossible for him to move.

" I guess it's left to me." Temari said ask well as grabbing her fan so you could attempt to attack me. "

While see she was in the middle of getting a ninjutsu prepared, he appeared in front of her and hit the pressure points in her neck. To knock her out.

" What how?" Kankurō said in a shocked state. I walked up to him and held the point of my blade to his neck.

" Well, I only had decent ideas about your geysers' abilities. I prepared for it. On the other hand, you know nothing when I'm fully capable of. Just the fact of what I specialize in.

As I said, I was here for about 2 hours. Withs give me plenty of time to set up a couple of traps.

Oh, by the way, I advise you to surrender simply because 2 of your comrades are conscious. Your brother is both unable to use Chakra for the time of Bill and temporary paradise. You set off a trap and are now stuck.

So, how do you see getting out of this situation? I mean, if I was an enemy, I could have easily ended your 4 lives." I told him as well made several gestures with my hand.

" Find we surrender." he said in defeat.
I smiled, released him from the trap, and created 3 shadow clones to carry the other 3. As well as to remove the chakra suppressing seals.

After that, 2 of my shadow clones took Baki and Temari to the hospital. Well, the rest of us went to the council room to discuss the fight.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
" I am so glad I can move again." Gaara said in release.

" So, could you tell us how the fight went?" and elders said.

" Let's just say we didn't win, and it was completely one-sided."Kankurō said. Some of the Cancer went up in laughter, probably other looks slightly ashamed.

" Can we please get back on topic here?" Kazekage said while putting his head on the table in front of him out of an embarrassment.

" Right lord Gaara, I say we should welcome any Uzumaki or Namikaze to join our village. Also, create a new department in our villages military." the elder said.

" That sounds like a good idea, but what would this department be?" Gaara asked him.

" Well, the official name will be Fūinjutsu department. Reality, they will handle all the seals, barriers, and parts of the security system for the village. " He responded with.

" Then who should be this department's head? " I asked the man. Both of the elders started to chuckle at that.

" Well, the only option is you." The elder said.

" That makes sense, and since of this decision, not only would you have a spot on the cancel, but also mean you would be Jonin. " Gaara said, nodding in agreement.

" Hold up, don't you think this is a little too much mean I'm sure there's other options for the head." I said.

" No, not really, you're kind of the only one who has a decent man of expertise in this field." the 2 elders said.

" I am not getting out of this, am I?" I asked them in a defeated tone.

" Nope." they all said at the exact same time.

" Oh, you're gonna need this." Kankurō said while handing me a new forehead protector. Which I tied around my forehead.

" Kankurō what do you see to her new home?" Gaara asked his brother. He got a nod in response, and I followed him out of the room.