The snow festival part 2

"Talking"

'Thinking'

🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸

Shikamaru POV

'He is flirting with girlfriend.' I thought.

" So, how's it been in Sunagakure." Sasuke said as he put his arms around Naomi shoulders.

"First of all, I have a boyfriend. Second of all, I'm not into, and I never will be Third, keep your arm off for me. 4 and just remember, there's a reason why I got my nicknanything." Naomi said as she threw his arm off of her and hit a pressure point in his shoulder.

" I don't see him, and I'm clearly better than whoever this guy is." Sasuke said with a seductive tone. Naomi had a very disgusted and uncomfortable expression   Sakura While with a superior jealousy experience.

" She's dating me." I said as I walked between the 2 and put my arm over his shoulders, which she's leaning to.

" Also, Sasuke, I invited him so we could go on a date." Naomi explain

"Oh, so that's why you came along." Sakura said as she crept closer to a certain emo duckhead.

" We should probably hurry up if we want to make it there in time." Kakashi said as he put away his book.

Naomi removed my arm around her shoulder. lightly kissed me in the cheek. Then I gave her ex teammates a cheeky smile and ran off yelling." Hurry up, slow pokes."

I chuckled to myself and ran after her. We spend the next 4 hours in a Sprint. The entire time Naomi was several feet ahead of us, it didn't even break a sweat. Sakura complained that the entire time to the point had to stop.

" Wow, you're Stamina still sucks Sakura." Naomi Said Astonish at that fact.

" Well, you're not all crazy freaks like you," Sakura yelled through gasp of air.

" Any ninja can do that, and besides It was a light jog." She replied with.

" How was that a light jog?" Sakura asked.

"It is that do you even train?" She asked, confused.

"Troublesome, no, she does not really train. Also, I'm pretty sure both Rock Lee and Might Guy will find yours and Gaara's training routine to be ridiculously tough." I said with a chuckle.

" I'm generally curious if I would, so maybe one of these days, I'll have to convince Gaara about letting the 2 join, although I don't think you're that big of an issue with it." Naomi said thaughfull tone.

"I highly doubt to be that difficult. Maybe I should join." Sasuke said with a smirk and lustfull look in the eyes.

" Yeah, no, not happening." Naomi said.

" Alright, I think we should continue our journey." Kakashi said.

🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸

A/N They made it to the country and got ready for the festival.

🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹

Naomi POV

I place my dress on the guest bed in the room that I share Sakura. I removed my clothes and put on the absolutely stunning kimono. I looked over to my roommate to see her dress, which was also kimono black with pink sakura flowers, red roses, blue hydrangea, and golden Magnolia. She also had a silver obi. She was wearing it with the back of her neck showing. Some of her hair was clipped with a very fancy silver crescent moondrops haircut.

" That must have been very expensive." I said.

"Of course, anything to impress my Sasuke-kun." She replied with.

" You shouldn't buy something just to impress the boy." I stated.

" Well, at least I take some time in my appearance. and not wearing some crappy kimono, " She responded with.

It was a dark blue with blood red roses and silver snowflakes with a black obi. Once I finish putting that on. I put my hair on a fancy and complicated. Looking fun with ease, then grabbed a golden rose pin.

"That herpin must have been very expensive." Sakura said with a slight smirk.

" You're right. It took a lot of money to repair it, but it's been in my family's generation on my father's side. Matter a fact, my Grandma used to wear it all the time. Of course, I wear It whatever I'm not on active duty or an experimenting seal." I explain. As I scratch my cheek in embarrassment. Then, I placed the hairpin. After that, I sat down on the bed and put on pair wooden sandals, and left to meet up with Shikamaru.

🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸🌹🩸

Naomi POV

" Shikamaru," I yelled. Who happens to be wearing a simple forest green kimono and wooden sandals.

" Troublesome," He muttered in amusement.

" Come on," I said as I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the festival.

We had a great time, ate some snacks , played some games, and even watched the fireworks and kissed each other.