Reunion

Naomi POV

" We are hosing the exams this rounds. Which I hope we can use to our advantage. So I already decided who the 3 Proctors are going to be.Akari, you have the first round. Hana is in charge of the second test. Naomi, you'll be in charge of the third one." Gaara said to everyone in the room.

" Excuse me, sir, but why are you putting the new girl in charge of the last test?" someone said.

" Simply because we can spread a rumor about her being the Proctor for the last one. Which would lead to more visitors to see the daughter of the 4th Hokage in person.

" So I'm being used as a bargaining chip this time." I said with a small chuckle.

" You had a very weird reaction to that." Hana said with a sweat drop down their forehead.

" Where I was from, I was nothing more than a demon. So it's an upgrade, plus I know the true meaning behind the final test." I told them.

" Which is?" they asked, while most sitting for me to continue.

" To gain clients, you don't really need to put on a show for a bunch of people. But this way people know it's your village is capable of, since you're more likely to gain clients." I explained to the room.

" Exactly now I want everyone to prepare, we have about a month to get ready for the first exam." he said.

" Hai," we all said at once.

After that, I quickly left. I decided to go to my favorite cafe. It is a small shop. That's also very, quiet and not well known. So it's perfect to get some reading done. I decided to use my appearance in about 2 months to throw some people off about my abilities after all. What wouldn't be the perfect way for all people off? Then, a bunch of people watching you in assuming your capabilities buy your outfit.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
2 weeks later

Today is my day off, and Genin probably started arriving for the exams today. Once I got up, I decided to get dressed.

I decided to wear white button-up black leggings with a grey blue vest with a matching skirt that ends at my lower thighs. I put my hair up into a bun and tied a ribbon on it. After that, I went down to my library.

I decided to review a book about level 12 seals. Although I did have a feeling, I might want to bring a beginner's guide with me. So I quickly packed those 2 books, plus my notebook and several pencils in a storage seal. I grabbed my side pouch with is connected to a light brown belt. I put everything I needed in it for the rest of the day.

After I ate a quick breakfast, I put on my favorite sandals and decided to walk around the village for a bit. It is amazing how much it's changed and such a little time. I mean, you beast on isht that plants are now growing on buildings that are in the middle of a desert. But never underestimate the power of seals of a capable user.

While I was walking down the shop district, I noticed some familiar faces. Those faces belong to teams 9 and 8 plus Ino, Chokji, and Sasuke. I decided to walk up on them and give them a little fright.

" It's been a while, hasn't it?" I said with a smirk, knowing that they couldn't hear me walking up to them.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Kiba POV

" It's been a while, hasn't it?" I heard someone say behind me with a somewhat familiar voice. At that, I practically jumped off the ground. I quickly turn around to see a familiar person giggling.

" Who are you?" I asked while pointing, accusing her finger at her.

" Well, the dog boys probably not gonna figure it out, but do it any. You guys have a guess of who I am." she said with a smirk on her face.

I got up close and noticed that her hair was a bright red color. She has tan skin with 3 whiskers care like birth marks on her cheek. And bright sapphire blue eyes.

I looked behind me to see the 2 Hyūga guys complete stun. I walked back to the group, trying to figure out who she was. Nothing, and I mean nothing came to mind. Eventually, Neji Gee came out of his stupor.

" I can't believe you would wear any si much that Naomi," he said, standing somewhat shocked, still.

" What is that supposed to mean you spect me to wear bright orange jumpsuits are some things." she said lightly, gagging at the last part and a tick markup hearing on her forehead..

" Yes." he quickly responded with. Which turns out to be his great downfall. Because the next thing I realized, she hit him in the head with enough force to send him sprawling on the ground.

" I advise you to choose your next words carefully." she said, in a tone that promised a bunch of pain. At that, everyone who is still standing backed away slightly.

" Either way, it's great to see you again." Ino said with a very joyful voice.

" I can agree. It's great to see most of you again." she said while giving a certain Uchiha a death glare. He started to hide behind Rock Lee at that.

" So how have you been?" Shino asked the girl.

" Great, Shino, how about you? She asked him with a smile that could the sun to shame.

" Good, thanks you for asking." he responded with.

"Anyways, do you have anything to say, Uchiha? Or do you supposedly have too much dignity and pride still?" she said with venom in her voice. He simply walked out of his hiding spots and gave her a bow.

" I'm sorry for everything, including tempting to murder. You are completely taking credit for some live your work. As well as completely ignore you, plus several other things." he said with sincerity in his voice.

" Good to hear, although I'm not gonna forgive you anytime soon." she said, taking a step back.

" I'm not that surprised." Sasuke responded with well, also taking another step back.

Like everyone else was, I was completely surprise by just what happened in front of us.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you again for everything. I can't believe this story made it over 1000 reads by the time this is posted. And how do you like the fact that I had 2 different points of view in this chapter? Since there's also so much I want to cover in the aftermath in the exam, I decided I ask to put this through several different parts to get everything I wanted.