A new hobby.

Neji POV

I got up and started to wipe off the dirt for my clothes. I looked around to see a smug redhead, everyone, but Sasuke was surprise. As well as in complete shock. I decided to wave my hand in front of Tenten face.

" Am I missing something?" I asked.

" I apologize. Somehow, they're all in shock." said the Uchiha.

" Well, let's just wait until they recover. I know a great cafe." the recently revealed Naomi said.

" Did you have to hit me so hard that enough falling on the ground or something?" I asked her.

" Did you ask to comment, and we utterly surprised how I look?" she said with a voice that promised death if I didn't drop it.

" Good point." I said, well, I backed up to hide behind Rock Lee. After some time, everyone started tearing and gained some idea what's going on.

" Neji, why are you hiding behind me?" my teammate asked me.

" I think Naomi is thinking of ways to kill me because I pissed her off." I whispered to him.

" That is a very useful thing to do." he said.

" I wasn't doing that per say. " she said they defensively.

" Then what's, why are you doing?" I asked her, still not leaving my hiding spot.

" Do you really want to know?" she asked me with a glint in her eye.

" You said you want to sow as a cafe." I said, trying to change the subject. After that, she motioned us to follow her. She let us to a charming little cafe. Then she took a seat at one of the bigger tables. The rest of us followed.

" So what have you been up to?" Ino ask her.

" Nothing much missions as well as keeping the fūinjutsu department of float.
Turns out they few people are into that type of thing." she said, and a monotone voice.

" Fūinjutsu what's that, and I bet it isn't anything insisting." Kiba said in a mocking and confident voice.

" I'll have, you know, it's a very difficult art and one of the very first ways to mode chakra. It's probably one of the most useful ways there is to. Considering the fact that the majority of Konohagakure security systems are run by seals.

Not to mention there's a practically unlimited amount of uses hell, you can bend the laws of physics with it. I like the other arts. It requires a great amount of knowledge in chakra theory.

There's so many different uses that there's plenty of different categories. Including ones that can do it, your team is training for. Although it's also known as one of the most deadliest, techniques out there." she said, adding the last sentence as an afterthought.

" What do you mean the most dangerous?" Shino asked her.

" Oh, that's simple, instead of molding chakra inside your body, you're doing it outside, so there's a lot of deciding factors. That goes. So explosions are common in current in the field." she said so nonchalantly it's concerning.

" Does the caged bird seal fall in this category?" I asked the red head

" Yes, that's sad excuse copy of a seal counts." she responded with.

She doesn't even have it on her, and yet somehow she absolutely hates it. I mean, how many people, that much hatred or something they don't even have to deal with.

" What do you mean of copies?" Hinata asked the girl.

" The Hyūga clan, ask my mom's clan for a seal that can protect their prices eyes. Which I might add ashley does that, and not just after death. Your clan created the cage bird seal from that. As well as the fact that that sealed, can't even be called a prompter one. It's why any master we'll probably call it it. to it a sad excuse for one. Because it's fall under the one thing that is considered taboo. Which is copying in this field?" she told us like it was a common fact.

" Ok, then they are useful in a dangerous field." Kiba said, still trying to recover from the amount of information just got dropped on him.

" and pretty interesting one. " she responded with.

" Quick question how many explosions you took to the face." Tenten ask her.

" Do you really expect me to keep track of that? After I lost track around the 5 hundredth time that happened when I was 6." she said like it was a completely normal thing.

"WHAT THE FUCK" all of us practice the editor.

" What you're telling me, you never to do it explodes that close to you." she said with the voice that makes you think she's probably crazy.

"Yes" all of us said at once again, looking at her assured and insane.

" Do you think you might be the convince my clan elders to use one of the other seals instead of the cage bird one?" I asked the red head.

" Doubt it, they probably won't to listen to anyone outside of the clan. If they know one of their friends, mins is an expert in this field and point out the huge flaws in this year that they do use then maybe. They would use another one." she said.

" I can't believe I'm gonna ask this, but do you have a book for someone who wants to get into the field?" I asked her by the sound of my voice, you can TEL, I was regretting my life choices.

Her face just lit up at the back and grabbed a scroll from her bag. Then she open it up to reveal a fancy looking circle with runes around it. She puts her hands in the center then, after removing said, and there's a poof of smoke to reveal 2 books and a notebook.

" What was that?" I heard Ino asked.

" A storage scroll " Naomi responded with.

She handed me one of the books than resealed rest of the things and put it in her back. The tide of the book was. Basic fūinjutsu for beginners and dummies.

" The book is great at teaching the basics. I mean, I could understand it when I was 5." she told us.

I open the book to see what's inside. The first chapter was about chakra theory, then the runes that were needed for the seals.