The finals part 2

Naomi POV

" Alright, next fight to be between Hinata Hyūga of Konohagakure VS. Sakura Haruno of Konohagakure. Could those 2 please come down to the arena?" I said, wow, using chakra to enhance my voice.

The 2 of them made it down to my location in a matter of a minute. Hinata looked pretty nervous while Sakura was completely confident in her ability. Which concerns me considering she was the worst fighter out of the 2.

" Get ready to lose." the pinky said as she slammed whenever fist in the other hand. I simply rolled my eyes at that statement.

I raised my hand, then quickly brought it down." Begin." I quickly said, then I jumped back a little bit. Sakura quickly ran in and tempted to land a hit on Hinata

She went to punch her opponent, stomach, and missed. After that, she followed with a right Roundhouse to her side, which was easily blocked. Sakura, I was beginning to get frustrated.

On her last punch, Hinata quickly pushed it to the side, and then several chakra enhanced palm strikes. direct to her tourshow. Effectively taking out her chakra network. Sakura was angry, so she went to attack her again. Which was a punch in to the hen she quickly kneed Sakura in the guts, effectively knocking her out.

" The winner is Hinata," I announce to the audience with pride. The a medic's grabbed the unconscious girl, while Hinata went up to the competitor's box.

" Next round is Sasuke Uchiha VS Ino Yamanaka," I told the audience. The 2 came down to the Sasuke, which has his usual smirk on his face. While Ino what showing fake confidence.

" Begin." I told the two. Sasuke quickly ran his opponent and gave a strong uppercut to her stomach. Effectively making Ino, cough up some blood.then he followed that with another punch her rib cage, effectively breaking some.

Ino stumbled back, holding her side.' she couldn't even react to the first two hits, and her can listen. There's no way she could continue.' I've thought to myself. I quickly raised my hand.

" The winner is Sasuke Uchiha." I announced to the audience hopefully to end the fight. But the boy had other plans, and he quickly rushed at her. But before he could make it, I quickly ran behind him and grabbed the back of his shirt, and threw him across the arena.

" I said the fight was over, and you continued to attack neither opponent would continue to the next round." I told everyone, then help the girl behind me back up. (A/N The next part will be the exact same fight just from someone else's view.)
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Shikamaru POV

" This fight is gonna be completely one-sided." I told the people I was sitting with.

" And why is that?" Inoichi ask me.

" While I know Ino taking her training seriously. Sasuke has been doing that for years, and unlike Ino, he has never been on a diet. You factor in the fact about to the whole machine, a couple of months ago, he's been taking his training to the next level." I told him with a dry tone.

He nodded in understanding. Then we both look back at the arena. " Begin." Naomi said. Sasuke attacked at an Ino with speed she couldn't react to. With a quick jab to gut, th, she started to stumble back.

I looked over to Inoichi to see him tightly holding on rest armrest, and then I went back, looking at the fight below. Naomi quickly raised her hand and said. " The winner is Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke obviously didn't understand the flight was over and went to it attack Ino again. But before he even reached her, purple flash followed by a blue one to review Sasuke was found across the stadium and Naomi standing protectively in front of Ino.

" I said the fight was over, and you continued to attack neither opponent would continue to the next round." she told everyone.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I'm bad at writing fight scenes and writer's block, so I am just gonna skip to the very last round. That's will also only be the first half of the part. The second one will be an interaction between Shikamaru and Naomi, which will let you guys know what happened after our main character left. The fight between Neji Hyuga and a namikaze.