Chapter 1

An: The cover is not mine! but I did edit it, I know, awesome editing skillz am I right? Anyway, this is kind of my first story, probably going to write better things later on but I'm just bored, and my little sister is madly in-love with the youngest Hamato turtle. It's gonna be every other fanfic so yea.... This is in my little sisters pov, if you don't like some of the things in here totally fine!(me neither) you can just imagine it as something else! Sorry... onto the story!!  Oh- and Mikey is aged up in here! Good luck! ;]

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I was walking back to my house, back from a Hello Kitty merchandise store, excited about this new Balletusa and Primausa poster! I unrolled it, to see the whole thing, squealing on the inside. I rolled it back up, paying attention to my surroundings. BANG! I turned around, frightened. Nothing... Yup. This is the beginning of a horror movie. And I'm the first kill. I sped up, knowing that's the correct way to die. My apartment is down the street. Maybe I won't die. I thought. I heard footsteps picking up a pace. No, no, this is nice. At least I can hear how close my murderer is. I turned around quickly to surprise my stalkers. There were two. One was big and beefy, with a triangle shaped head. 

     He had a giant footprint stamped on his face. Also, a flame upon his head. The other one was shorter, scrawny. Also had a foot-face and flame. My eyes widened. And now they're running. Perfect. I ran into an ally way, why you may ask I do not know. 

     Of course, I'm cornered. I panicked. Looking for a weapon to defend myself, I found a rusty lead pipe. Quickly, I swiped it. 

     I looked at the two men threateningly, prepared to fight for my life. I'm the first kill, not the blonde in a horror movie. ;] They came closer, pinning me closer to the wall. (I dropped my poster, don't worry) I swung. Hard.  And missed. The men laughed. The buffier one knocked the lead pipe out of my hand. Shit. My heartrate quickened; I felt my legs tremble. Look, I know I said I was going to die but the real deal is still scary, ok? 

     "Hey! Footface! Leave that beautiful young lady alone!" Said a mysterious voice, coming from... above me? OMG GOD?? I looked up and saw a shadow on the roof. Oh- no just my knight in shining armor. I saw someone with green skin come down between the two men and me. 

     One epic fight later the mystery ninja turned around smiling at me. And it was a mutant turtle. He put his hand out for me to shake. "Hi! I'm Michealangelo, but you can call me Mikey- or Michael- or Angelo- or just whatever you want..." He muttered. I blacked out. 

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Slowly, I opened my eyes. Around me I saw four other turtles. "Gasp! Guys! She's awake!" the middle one said. He had a lot of purple attire. (Fancy words ikik) They all started talking at once, asking me a bunch of questions. Scared, I backed up. I looked around me. I was on a beanbag. I was in the sewers and thankfully, another human. 

     "Guys back up! She's probably tired and scared and confused. Let me handle this." Some girl said. She had a trusting, kind aura about her. As she took me to what I think is their kitchen, she smiled at me, letting me know it was all okay. This calmed me down. "So- first things first. Yes. Mutant turtles. But it's okay! They are really chill. I'm April, nice to meet you!" I shook her hand. And smiled. 

623 words! 

a/n: Yea ikik cliche, weird, boring. Sorry, it's my first book I'm hoping to actually publish. If there's anything you suggest or want to help me with, please do! Idrk if I'm going to publish one chapter at a time, all at once or what sooo..... yea... bye!!