Chapter 6 ^•^

f/c in this chapter means fav cafe!!

  I was rummaging through the cushions of the couch, Mikey's room, the guest room, literally everywhere I had been in the past 5 hours. "Where is it?!" I muttered to myself. "Any luck guys?" I shouted around the lair.

     Everyone said no, making me stressed out more. "What is it again you are looking for?" Splinter asked.

     "My phone! I need to call my mom!" I explained nervously. I was close to tears, desperately trying to find it.

     "Hey sweetheart?" Mikey murmured. I turned around seeing him holding my phone. My phone! I gasped, then ran up to him, hugging the daylights out of him.

     "Oh, love, where'd you find it?" I questioned excitedly.

     Mikey chuckled nervously. "Heh- well- you see... I may or may not have taken it- For a surprise! And then you came in asking about it. I panicked, then lied, which isn't like me at all, and it turned into this big mess... I'm sorry..." He explained. 

     At first, I didn't know how to feel. Angry? Satisfied? Grateful? Disappointed? Everything in between? I didn't know how to react, so I stopped using my brain, but instead let my heart take control. "Oh Mikey," I said, walking towards him. I pulled him into a hug, which he embraced easily. 

     "I'll leave you two alone~" Splinter added, walking away.

     "Thank you for telling me. May I ask what the surprise was?" I whispered, only for him to hear. 

     He started tearing up, "I-I just wanted to surprise you by getting you to meet your mom at your favorite cafe. By setting it up myself. I'm sorry I stole your phone." Mikey whimpered.

     I smiled at the thought. To calm Dr. Feelings, I started rhythmically rubbing his shell. "It's fine. Really. Thank you... I'm lucky to have you. It's okay to let it all out," I soothed. 

    "Really?" Mikey sniffled. 

     I giggled "Of course, why not?" I joked. I heard him chuckle a bit before breaking the close contact. "Did you complete your mission?" I asked lightheartedly. Mikey nodded while rubbing any tears still on his face away. 

     "On Friday you leave at 6:00, after 7:30 your mom said she had a late shift. And yes. It's at f/c." he explained. I looked into his loving eyes. 

     "You truly are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for," I replied, placing a kiss on his cheek. I hugged him before finally taking my phone back. 

     "I can't wait to take you on an actual date," He smiled flirtatiously. I blushed, stuttering trying to reply. He shushed me by putting a finger on my lip. I looked down, very red. He smirked before asking me to dance. He gave me his hand and started music I presumed came from speakers by Donnie. 

    At first, it was only slow songs, only us, dancing as best as we could, I am not quite good. He giggled at how many times I stepped on his feet. "My angel, I think you need a little bit of practice." I chuckled at his comment. "I could help you with that~" He whispered in my ear. I dug my face into his plastron to hide my redness. 

                                                                ~One really cute dance later~

     The rest of the evening involved loads of flirting, cuddles, and just boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, I guess. We were watching Lou Jitsu. "Thank you, Mikey, for setting me up a little meet with my mom tomorrow," I muttered, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

      He giggled. "Anything for you, sunshine." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. 

-602 words :>