Capítulo 4

No one's POV:

     You woke up to an empty garage.  Looking around groggily, you could here talking in the other room. waking yourself up a bit, also attempting to look decent. You got up and headed to the living room where the talking was coming from. "There she is!" Leo exclaimed, causing everyone's eyes to go towards you. Immediately, you looked at your feet due to embarrassment.

Your POV: 

    "How'd you sleep?" asked April. 

     I smiled, then looked at Mikey. "Pretty well actually," He smiled back.  I started getting flustered. "W-well what about you guys? And what time is it? Is it hot in here? I feel like it's hot..." I said quickly. I felt sweat trickle down my face.   

     "It's 12:57, and the temperature in the room at the moment is 69.46572° Fahrenheit. So, no. It is not hot in here," Donnie replied with almost no emotion at all. My eyes widened 12 PM? I never wake up past 10. 

     "It means you must have had a good night's sleep though, right?" Raph asked. I chuckled softly. 

     "Sure," I said. Very unconvincing if I might add. 

     "Oh! We forgot to tell you, Splinter wants to talk to you." Raph announced.

     "Who's Splinter?" I asked. Just then, a really ugly, short, fat rat mutant walked in. I jumped, truly startled. I made an 'oh' with my mouth understanding. 

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry for time skipping, I couldn't think of any way to write that convo... so now y/n is just sitting in a beanbag chair, while everyone was watching more Jupiter Jim. 

    As the movie was finally finished, I got the courage to say something. "Hey Mikey? Uh... could I talk to you? A-alone?" He nodded with an understanding smile. My nerves calmed a bit. 

     Just wanted to talk to him about last night. Like apologizing. 

     He took me back to the garage, which was apparently soundproof. "Is this about last night?" He asked gently. I nodded.

     "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have cried like that... Especially not in front of you.  And I made you feel like you had to take care of me. Just-" I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about last night," I finished while looking down. "Do you think we could just forget about last night?" I mumbled that last part. 

     To my surprise, Mikey cupped my face almost as soon as I was done. "How could you say that!  I could never think of you like that! It was no burden to me! You aren't a burden to me." He said the last part shyly. I blushed a bit. "Your emotions are a part of you! You can't control them. And I'm glad you let it out instead of shoving it down. And... I suppose, if you want. The was no last night." His kind eyes 100% on me. I looked down, trying to hide how red my face was. He quickly took his hands back. "I-I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. 

     I smiled. "It's fine... Do you think we could start over?" I said hopefully. 

     "Hi! I'm Mikey, what's your name?" Mikey said handing me his hand to shake. I giggled then shook it. 

     "Y/n, Y/n L/n," I replied. "Nice to meet you," we said at the same time. We started laughing. 

     "Well Y/n, what are you interested in?" He asked, as if we really were only just meeting.

     "I like art, Hello Kitty and everything around it, (idk whatever u like y/n ;) ) and I suppose learning new things." I answered. Mikey gasped. 

     "ME TOO!!" He announced. I giggled again. 

     "Fantastic," I smiled. 

596 words.

Yea, yea ik. short chapter this time. Don't worry we'll get there. And I noticed how much I made y/n stutter :p apologies... I may or may not have accidentally given y/n too many of my traits... ALSO TOTALLY FORGOT SPLINTER EXISTED SO YEA HEH... welp byee