Chapter 2 ;p

"Mr. Purple is Donnie, and I guess you've met Mikey, the big red one is Raph, and the blue turtle with one-liners and a cocky attitude is Leo. Mikey brought you here cause he was worried you'd get in more trouble with the Foot Clan out there alone. How'd you even get beef with them anyway? Anyways this is the lair, yes, it's in the sewer. You get used to the smell after a while. Mikey thinks it's safer for you to stay here. I may or may not have texted your mom for you telling her you won't be home for a while, and unable to talk for a while also. I think that's about it. Any questions? And yes. It's all real." April said in almost one breath. I giggled at her gasping for breath afterwards.

I thought for a while. Why were they mutants?? I couldn't say that. That's rude. "Why was I attacked by the- uh 'Foot Clan'?" I muttered. April looked at me in a way that showed she didn't know, as well as pity. Maybe. I'm not the best at reading people. "Well, you kind of answered everything." I smiled. 

     She nodded. "Wanna go back?" I smiled to nonverbally to say sure. 

     We were walking out; she was holding my hand as if I was a little child. For once I won't say anything. It's not quite my place. Mikey came up to me as soon as he laid eyes. "Oh there you are, are you okay? Ms..." 

     "Y/n. And yea I'm fine thanks," I smiled. We locked eye contact. I turned my head, not wanted anyone seeing the blush cover my face. Everyone giggled.

     I turned back towards the turtles. "Nice to meet you," Mikey and I said at the same time. I blushed harder. The boys oohed and April awed. 

     After that very awkward greeting we decided to have a sleepover as a way to get to know each other quicker. As soon as I told the boys I didn't know what Jupiter Jim that was the first thing we did: watch the first ten movies. And boy have I been missing out. Afterwards I asked them if they knew about Hello Kitty. "Nope" was all that came from their mouths. I practically scolded them for not having good enough taste. Then, I showed them almost everything there is to know about Hello Kitty (or insert your favorite fandom or interest idk) Somehow no one showed the slightest interest. Except my new best friend, Mikey. We kind of split up afterwards, doing our own thing. Mikey and I talking about Hello Kitty and other art things, Donnie and Leo were in the arcade, and April and Raph were trying to get Mayhem to like Raph. 

      "TRUTH OR DARE EVERYBODY!! MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM PRONTO!!" announced Mikey, who was right in front of me. I flinched at the loud noise in my ear. "Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry n/n!" he quietly exclaimed. I smiled, showing him all is well.

     We all circled in the living room (I don't care how you imagine it, who's next to who) silence filled the room. "NOT IT!" Everyone shouted at the same time. We laughed it off for a second before realizing we could have just used a bottle to determine who goes first. Since Mikey came up with the idea of t or d he spun it. I stared at the green blur, excitement washing over me. What? I made new sewer friends! 

     Finally, the bottle slowed... landing on Donnie. He grinned. "Leon, truth or dare?" he murmured, barely loud enough to hear. Leo sat there for a moment in thought. He then testingly smirked. 

     "Dare" prolonged eye contact.

     "I dare you to... go to your room and don't come out," Donnie explained. Leo looked at him dissatisfied, rolling his eyes. "Kidding, kidding, I dare you to-" he hesitated. "To give your ōdachi to Mikey for the rest of the day." he purred. Leo gasped at him, then looked at Mikey. 

     "Are you crazy?!" he exclaimed. Donnie nodded. Leo begrudgingly handed Mikey his swords making no contact. Mikey awkwardly accepted, not planning to actually use the magical weapon. Leo then spun the bottle, still upset. Spinning, spinning... Until it landed on Raph 

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to Mikey's turn~

     Mikey turned towards you. "N/n, truth or dare?" he asked innocently. I smiled. How cute... I thought. Wait- no! I can't be thinking this! We only just met! I shook these thoughts away, replying with 'truth' seeing what Donnie and April had to do...  I shuddered at the thought... "Ok... Who's your crush~?" He asked excitedly. I blushed. All eyes were on me, anticipating an answer. I looked down, realizing I was fiddling with a string from a pillow I was sitting on. 

     I hesitated, before finally admitting... "I don't like anyone..." Why'd that feel so hard to say? There were some boos and awes. But it was true. I couldn't see why liking celebrities was such a big deal and the guys at my school: total garbage. So, no I don't like anyone. "Sorry guys... I just haven't met anyone yet." Yet... was all I could think about for the rest of the game. 

     But what if I had met him?

A/N: Yeah yeah ikik cringy ending. I couldn't find any other way to end the chapter. Well, see you later I guess~ 

     903 words =^.^=