Chapter 8...?

There may or may not be a little surprise- btw probs gonna be a short chapter. Or way long idk yet

    Once the three of you got back to the lair you headed straight to the spare room (your room?) without saying anything. You laid down on the bed. In the dark. Alone. Because the turtles were smart, they let you be. You just laid there... no thoughts, no tears, nothing. 

    It had probably been at least 3 hours since you got back and could not sleep. Irritated from lack of rest, you checked your phone. 2:13 am?! You thought. Okay maybe more than 3 hours... You groaned, now less tired than you were. Then you realized how dry your throat was. You got up to get a drink of water from the kitchen. As you were getting up you felt physically numb everywhere. Dramatically, you wobbly walked out, into the kitchen.  There, you saw Leo, who had bags under his eyes. "Morning," he joked. You smiled, grabbing a water bottle.

     "What are you doing up this late?" you asked, leaning against the counter.

     "I should be asking you the same thing. Couldn't sleep, what about you?" he replied tiredly.

     "Same," you smiled. You drank a bit of your water when Leo said

     "Welp- I'm off to bed. I'll see you in the morning?" you nodded. After standing against the counter for a while you decided to go to your boyfriend's room. 

     You went in to see if he was awake. He wasn't until you crept up close enough. "Y/n?" when you heard your name, you got startled, yelped and fell back hilariously. "Ohmigosh N/n! Are you okay?" Mikey asked you. 

     You giggled at how ridiculous you probably looked. "Yea I think so. Thanks," you responded. He giggled also, now knowing there aren't any serious injuries.

     "What are you doing up this late, Y/n?" he asked. You loved it when he said your name. It sounded nice... "Y/n?" he repeated. You blushed.

     "Oh- uh yea- I- um... I couldn't sleep. So... here we are," you chuckled nervously, avoiding eye contact. Slowly you looked back up at him, who was smiling kindly at you. Your nerves eased to his smile.

     "Here... come lay down with me..." Mikey said gently. Your face heated up at the offer. You looked around as if there were other people he could be talking to. He laughed "Yes you silly," Hesitantly, you crawled into his bed. He smiled at you. So close... you thought. "Hi," Mikey whispered. 

     "Hey," You smiled. 

     A good moment later he wrapped his arms around you. *Insert butterflies here* Slowly you started calming down, repeating his actions. He dug his face into your neck. You rested your head in his, smiling to yourself. "Thank you," you muttered.

     "Anything for you," he replied, smiling from what you could tell. You grew re for what seemed like the 100th time today. 

     "Hey Mikey?" you mumbled. All that was said back were a few light snores. You smiled at how cute your boyfriend was sleeping. "Good night," you said, slowly falling asleep.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                               

     "Angel? You up yet?" you heard someone murmur. You opened your eyes. Your crust musty dusty rusty eyes. 

     "Hm?" you managed with your tired state. 

     "It's a little late, you wanna get up? I totally get if you wanna sleep in though! I understand you didn't get to bed until very late," Mikey cooed. 

     You groaned. "Noooooo I'm cominggg..." you said, literally slithering out of his bed. You fell onto the floor with a loud THUMP! "Owwww-" Mikey giggled. Then you realized where you fell from. Where you slept. Last night entirely. Now you were completely awake. You stood up, rubbing your head to ease the pain. 

     "You okay love? It seems you keep falling while with me." Mikey said. You denied that, running back to the spare room to get some clothes the guys managed to get you. You then got dressed and brushed your teeth with a toothbrush they guys also happened to steal for you (JK THEY BOUGHT IT CHILL). You brushed your hair with your fingers before going downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast.

     "Hey Y/n, this morning we thought that you could probably go home by Monday!" Raph explained. Your eyes widened in shock as you heard footsteps behind you. 

     "Well I was going to surprise her with it but okAy..." Mikey said somewhat disappointed. You ran up to the box turtle and hugged him tight. He looked down at you then smiled "How about a date? I could take you back to your home if you want," 

     You blushed at the thought of going on a real date with someone. Of him taking you home afterwards. "I'd love that..." you said before resting your head on his plastron. 

     "Get a room you two!" Leo exclaimed. You shot him a glare. He just playfully smirked at your reaction. 

     "I mean if you really want us to~" you JOKINGLY said. 

     "The game room?" Mikey asked excitedly. You laughed then nodded. 

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The two of you were playing your new favorite video game.  While you were waiting for the new round or something idk you said this: "Did you really mean it when you said you'd take me on that date?" 

     Mikey looked at you with a serious expression. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" he said sweetly. 

     "I dunno... What kind of date would it be?" you asked hopefully, wanting him to say something fun but romantic. He shook his head.

     "And where's the fun in knowing the surprise unless you are surprising the person? Too late! The answer is there is none. I suppose you'll just have to wait and see~" 

     You gave an unimpressed expression to him. "Awe just a hiinttt!" you whined. 

     He shook a finger in your face. "Nope!" You groaned and pleaded for some sort of hint.  Mikey sighed playfully. "How about this? If you can beat me in this next round, I'll give you one hint. Nothing more, nothing less. Deal?" your boyfriend said. You kissed his cheek to say thanks.

     "Sorry Hun, but I'm winning this round!" you said with false confidence. Spoiler alert: you didn't win.

Random POV change to first idk

     Damn it! I thought. Ughh why couldn't I win this one round? I acted like a child, by how upset I was without a hint to wear this mystery date is. "Since you begged I'll give you your hint." 

      "Really?" I said excitedly. He nodded. 

      "The hint is... You are gonna love it!" Mikey said proudly. 

     "I'm going to attack you." I said seriously. His face dropped. 

     "What?" 

     "WITH TICKLES!" I laughed. Well. That was until I found out Mikey wasn't ticklish. I looked at him worriedly. "Heh...Good game?" 

     I started running around the lair, trying to not get attacked by Mikey's tickles. "HELP ME! DONNIE! LEO! RAPH! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!" I shouted. No one came to my aid. How tragic.

     I had been caught. Someone tell my story this is the end for me...

-1177 words 

So I went with extra long I see.... idk what this is I'm sorry 😭😭