ARE YOU EXCITED FOR CHAPTER 7??

Donnie had let you use his jetpack to get to April's room. A one-time thing, where you were allowed to go outside since the Foot almost attacked you. Although you couldn't understand why after 2 and a half weeks, they were still skeptical. Once you got there, she let you get ready, considering you probably hadn't taken a proper bath in what felt like forever. "Be careful, okay? Don't die, because if you do then Mikey will kill me." Donnie said right before he left you. 

     "Girl, you don't know how much I need this," you said to April when she handed you a clean towel for use. 

     "It's no problem, really!" she kept telling you.

     She gave you key access to her closet and makeup. (Since Idk who u are reader, pic whatever outfit you want) 

     You came out to her living room, where you asked her thoughts on your- scratch that- her outfit. "Wow... You're stunning!" 

     "Oh, it's just an outfit..." you said embarrassed.

     "You should totally show Mikey~" April smirked. 

     You blushed. Looking down, at your outfit you suddenly reconsidered what you were wearing. "Are you sure? How would this even work out?" You asked. 

     "Of course I'm sure! How dare you even ask that- I honestly don't know that part. But you can ask your awestruck boyfriend over there by the window," as soon as April said that you quickly turned towards the window you came through. And there he was. 

     He smiled. "Cupcake... You look beautiful!" He exclaimed as he ran up and hugged you. You giggled, excited to see your mom after all this time (yea an entire month w/o school 💀)

     "You really think so?"

     "Of course!"

     "This might've been the best month of my life..." 

     "You really think so?" 

     "Of course."

     "Awe you two are so cute!!" April said, casually joining the conversation. You both looked at her, red. "Sorry! But it is 5:30, you guys should get going soon," she said. 

     Mikey looked back at you. "Ready then, cupcake?" he said, smirking. You looked around, as if you could find something you forgot. 

     You nodded, when Donnie came back at the window. "Okay lovebirds... Yea- just so you know I am being forced to help, would much rather stay in my lab. Well, what are you waiting for? A song? Come on!" he announced. You and Mikey laughed, hitching a ride from the introverted turtle. 

     The plan was, explained to you on the way, was Mikey and Donnie would kind of be on guard while you have your little chat with your mom. If anything- well, anyone suspicious comes even so much as on the same sidewalk as the cafe was on, you'd be alerted on this little device Donnie had created. It only really vibrated when a button was pushed from the other device, like a radio or that thing from Miraculous Ladybug the movie. And basically, have to ditch the mother. But if all went well, your mom would leave before you, and you'd meet the softshell and box turtle behind the building. Then peacefully going back into the sewers, not having to stay here for as long. Your boyfriend is sooo protective...

     By the time you guys got there it was already exactly 5:59 pm. After saying your goodbyes (Some less platonic 😏) you made your way into the cafe very dramatically because this is a fanfic. Immediately you spotted Mrs. Mom. You ran up to her, who stood up at the sight of your beautiful face and hugged you. "Oh Y/n! I've missed you so much! Tell me everything!" Your mom cried. If you want, you can pretend she said something in another language :p

     You wanted to, but you can't. At least, not the truth anyway. Quickly you explained every time you tried to leave the house you could always feel eyes on you.  So, with your friend at your side you managed to come over here. You even managed to convince your mother that your friend was somewhere as look out. "Oh, you poor thing N/n! You didn't deserve this!" Clearly the Foot wanted something from me though... You thought.

     The two of you quickly exchanged how life had been without you home right before you realized your mom had to leave soon. "I'm sorry Mom... I really wish I could come home. This honestly feels like prison," you said quietly. 

     "I know..." Mrs. Mother replied. 

     "So see you later?" you promised lightheartedly.

     "Of course. I love you,"

     "Love you too..." 

                                                                                               ง •_•)ง

-758 words

     Heh... You're welcome

This was soooo hard to write I actually don't know why okay bye-