Story 1 - The Hammer

The thong was soaking wet with Loki's cum as he sat, slowly picking at food. He couldn't eat. He was far too distracted.

You pushed the button every time he raised his fork, causing the butt plug to vibrate in short bursts.

Loki's hand trembled as he tried to place the piece of vegetable into his mouth, for it only to fall onto the plate.

You had been torturing him all morning, and now you were sitting opposite each other at the lunch buffet.

You tried desperately to hold your smirk while watching Loki shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"Not hungry, my prince?" you asked with a knowing smile plastered across your face.

He shook his head, causing the thong to grind against his overstimulated cock.

He bit his lip as you pushed the button again, just at the right moment for him to shudder through another orgasm.

You were getting off on watching him suffer. It made your pussy throb.

You sat back, your eyes roaming across the table, yet your eyes settled on something interesting.

Thor and Sif.

Thor was leaning against her shoulder, whispering in her ear something which caused her to giggle. Her eyes quickly darted around the room to check that no one had seen her reaction.

You allowed your eyes to drift back to Loki, who was looking at you curiously. He was trying to work out what you were up to.

The meal was soon over, and the guests went to the gardens to enjoy the afternoon sun.

You immediately noticed that Thor and Sif had snuck away, and you knew exactly where they were headed.

Casually, you headed over to Loki and reached for the lead.

His eyes darkened as you tugged it gently, indicating for him to follow you.

"You did so well, darling... I bet your cum is running down your legs now, isn't it?" you asked curiously as you walked quickly towards your destination.

Loki hummed in response as he tried to keep up with you. His whole body was aching from the constant torture of the plug and fabric restricting his balls.

You slowed as you neared your destination.

Thor's bedroom.

You quietly leaned your head against the door, listening intently.

You could hear Sif's quiet moans behind it.

Looking at Loki, you smirked as your hand reached for the doorknob.

Loki's eyes widened in panic.

"After you, sire", you whispered smugly as you opened the door and tugged Loki's chain.

He whimpered as he stepped silently into the room.

Sif's moans were much louder as you carefully closed the door.

You winked at Loki as you spied your target, sitting perfectly on the table in the centre of the room.

Mjölnir.

In Thor's haste, you knew he would place it on the table where he had. He'd done it whilst with you before.

You tugged Loki's chain, pulling him over to the table.

Silently you gestured for him to remove the illusion of his clothes.

He sighed loudly as he did it.

You grabbed ahold of one horn of his helmet and yanked it down, bringing his ear down to your mouth level.