Story 5 - Reindeer Games

A speedy little story for you that I've sat on for a while now...

Hope you enjoy xXx

As Loki held Tony up by his throat, snarling at him and spitting his venomous words across Tony's face, he contemplated this moment.

Loki had been here before, but with the roles reversed. Thor had been gripping his throat only a few days ago and twice within the space of a few minutes. The memory of being grabbed by his neck made Loki's cock grow hard with remembering that restriction of breath. Not because it was Thor, heavens no, but because it was such a rare occurrence for him to be manhandled. He thoroughly enjoyed that loss of control when in his day-to-day life, that was the thing he always seemed to chase after and seek.

Tony's gasping and flailing brought Loki back to the present. The hint of whiskey on his breath drove Loki to distraction. It was intoxicating.

Loki seethed at him, trying to stop his natural urge to slam his lips to his and take what he wanted. His fingers flexed around Tony's jaw, digging into his stubble. The slight prickling sensation sent a jolt of arousal straight to Loki's length, making him even more annoyed at this entire situation.

Loki's cock ached from all the pent-up frustrations this invasion was causing him. He'd had little time to satisfy any needs recently, making this interaction even harder.

Loki threw Tony across the room in his rage and out the window, smashing the glass as Tony's body went through it.

Loki let out a puff of air as he turned away, shaking his head and trying to free himself from those thoughts before he was knocked over by Tony's iron man suit whizzing past him, tracking after its master.

As Loki raised his head to look out towards the skyline, Tony appeared in all his glory in his red suit of metal floating outside the window. Loki tilted his head curiously at him as he stood back up with the sceptre ready in his hand.

"And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil," Tony growled.

Loki raised the sceptre, ready to fire at Tony, but as he hesitated, Tony fired first, hitting Loki straight in the chest and knocking him on his ass. Much to Loki's surprise.

Tony flew towards Loki's body as he lay still on his back. He looked unconscious with his eyes shut, his face relaxed. Tony had to admit it. Loki was the epitome of a perfect God.

The strong jawline and chiselled cheekbones. The porcelain smooth, blemish-free skin. Even Loki's black raven hair fanned out around his head perfectly as Tony hovered above him. Even if it was a tad on the greasy side, Tony could still admire him. He was, for want of a better word - beautiful.

Loki could feel the presence of Tony above him as he circled over him. He was probably assuming that Loki was unconscious or something. Little did Tony realise that Loki was merely taking a reprieve from the continuous effort this invasion was taking on him.

Loki remained still as Tony touched down next to him. The noise of his metal boots clinked on the floor as he stepped closer, examining Loki's state from a distance.

Tony huffed and nudged him with his boot in the ribs, trying to see if that would rouse the God, but nothing happened.

Loki's hand lay limply on the ground with the sceptre resting upon his open palm.

Tony knelt next to Loki on one knee, the face visor from his helmet slid back up to reveal his face, and he reached forward to take the sceptre.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Loki said as his eyes remained closed.

Tony's hand stilled as his head slowly turned towards Loki's.

"And why not reindeer games?" he asked curiously.

"Because," Loki's eyes slowly opened to stare back at Tony. "I'd hate to have to ruin that pretty face," Loki purred.

Tony's eyes widened in surprise. Was Loki coming on to him? He tried to kill him only a few minutes ago by throwing him out of the window. Now Loki looked like he wanted to devour him, and not in a bad way.

Tony stuttered, unable to piece together what he wanted to say. Usually, he'd come back with some witty comeback. But now the God of Mischief had him completely stumped.

Loki smirked at the flustered look that graced Tony's face. His eyes roamed over the metallic shine of the red metal sculpted to the form of the billionaire's body. It may have accentuated his muscles to an alarming degree, but they were still present underneath. Loki had glimpsed them as he held him aloft by the throat as Tony struggled. The taunt ripple across Tony's chest and arms. The flex in Tony's neck as he gasped against Loki's hold was enough of a memory to stir a heated feeling in Loki's crotch. Loki felt the twitch in his fingers to touch and caress every inch of the metal shell encasing the man above him.

Tony watched Loki's eye roam over his body. Loki had the same look in his eyes that Pepper often had as she took in his form whenever he had his iron man suit on. That lustful look that swept over her dilating pupils was the same Loki now had. He was obviously thinking about all the sinful delights that lurked beneath the metal exterior of Tony's suit.

Tony scoffed, shaking his head from those disturbing thoughts. This was Loki. Loki, the enemy, who wanted to conquer and didn't care who he killed in the process. Loki was trying to take over the world with an alien army that had invaded by force. Tony had to pull himself together.

Tony went to grab the sceptre, but Loki had been up to his usual tricks. He had been using an illusion for where the sceptre and his hand were actually situated and had been holding it just below Tony's eye for the entire time, just waiting for Tony to try something.

Tony immediately stilled as he felt the tip of the cool metal blade push lightly against his cheekbone. The slightest of pressure and it bit into Tony's skin as Loki lay beneath, smirking up at him. Loki's eyes widened as a tiny droplet of blood pooled beneath the tip before gliding down the edge of the shining gold blade.

Tony didn't move. He didn't even wince as he stared back at Loki, watching him slowly dip his tongue out to wet his lips. It looked as though Loki imagined what that tiny droplet of blood tasted like as his throat bobbed.

Tony could now feel his cock strain against the tight sweaty confinements of his suit as he looked down at Loki's inviting mouth.

It wouldn't take much for him to pin Loki down by sitting on his chest, his knees digging into Loki's arms as he thrust his cock into that warm, waiting orifice as he held onto Loki's hair tightly at the roots, raking his head back.

Tony even wondered if Loki would be a willing swallower. Would he guzzle Tony's creamy seed like his brother, Thor, would with a beer? Gulping it down in long, drawn-out sucks, groaning in delight.

A loud bang outside drew both of their attention away from each other, bringing Tony to his senses. They were in the midst of a battle. He couldn't be fraternising with the enemy.

Tony's visor immediately clicked back into place before he rolled away from Loki, blasting him in the side of the ribs so that he had enough time to escape.

"Phew... That was close."

"What was?" Steve's voice broke out across the earpiece in Tony's suit.