Story 7 - Stigmatophilia

Stigmatophilia - sexually aroused by piercings and tattoos, especially in genitals and/or nipples.

I chuckled to myself as my spell had confused Odin enough for any Midgardian to believe he was suffering from delusions of a troubled mind.

She had been one of the first to lead him into the building with an aura of death surrounding it. One of the reasons that I chose this place. The whole city still reeks like a cesspit.

I mean, Odin did look the part after all, with his long grey hair, tussled and unkempt. His golden eye patch was torn from his face to have his empty eye socket covered with a dirty cloth. It was a clever finishing touch on my part. Anyone would think that the great All-Father was merely just another lost soul.

The woman caught my attention immediately, with her dark clothes and long red-dyed hair obscuring most of her face.

Now she strides through the streets of New York, near where I had left Odin all those months ago, outside of that elderly people's home.

I'm watching her, again, as she is on her way to work, although I wouldn't put her as the caring type, looking after the unwanted elderly and infirm of Midgard within this dreadful city with the attire she chooses to wear.

I'm watching her now through a window, feeding soup to a frail woman and keeping a watchful eye over the red-haired enigma. She has changed into her work uniform and pulled her hair back from her face, but there they are. The glints of metal in her face and ears.

There was something odd about her and deeply alluring as the glint of metal in her mouth sparked my interest even further.

I had only ever seen the women of Asgard with their ears pierced and nothing more.

I spotted it as she had parted her lips, encouraging the older woman to eat. She was making it look like she was feeding a small child and trying to get them to copy her actions.

The metal ball that seemed to be attached somehow to her tongue glinted in the harsh fluorescent lights as she parted her lips encouragingly wide, eliciting more than just a spark of fascination in me.

Sweet, really, I suppose, for her to mimic what she wanted the person to do, but in utter contrast to the rest of her dark demeanour.

I really don't know why I keep coming back here to watch her. I'm certainly not here to check up on Odin, that's for sure.

But today is different as I observe her from the outside of the building.

It appears to be warmer inside the building today, and she is wearing considerably fewer clothes than her usual loose uniform now that she has settled into her work.

Her light blue uniform, which I can only assume is some type of maid's uniform, is tight against her torso as she leans down to speak to the elderly resident, showing off her figure.

As she stands back up straight, I notice something odd. She appears to have three nipples on each breast, very close to each other. A distinctive small ball shape on either side of those pert little buds demands my attention.

Now, I'm even more intrigued as the spark of arousal gathers in my nether regions. I'm unsure for what reason other than sheer keenness to satisfy my curiosity. But I know I need to find out why she has metal in her tongue as well as her face and why she appears to have four bonus nipples.

I'm going to need to use my charms for this particular beauty.

Donning my Midgardian black tailored suit in a flash of green magic, I approach her from behind as she finishes work and walks towards a set of stairs that lead to the metro system.