Story 2 - Psellismophilia

Psellismophilia - Arousal to Stuttering/Stammering

You intrigued him as you stood at your post outside of the great hall, the newest Einherjar in a long line of Einherjar guards.

But you were different.

You didn't speak and had never said a word to anyone, so Loki was informed when he enquired about you.

Even during the ceremony of pledging your loyalty and taking the oath of fidelity to Odin, you never said a word, and we're not expected to recite the sacred text.

You were exempt from it, which had never been heard of before.

Loki had watched you as you mouthed the words but didn't actually speak during the ceremony.

He was entranced as he watched your mouth. Something about the way it moved drew him in.

As he walked past you, you bowed your head in respect. The other sentry guard greeted Loki formally, as was considered appropriate etiquette in Asgard.

"Good morning, sire."

"Good morning," Loki said as he continued on his way.

It still irritated him that you didn't say anything. Perhaps you were mute, and that was why.

Whatever the reason, Loki was on a quest to find out.

He put in a formal request to the Einherjar commander for you to be posted outside of his chambers. He wanted you close so he could have every opportunity to test you.

You huffed loudly when you looked down at your new post. This was definitely not where you wanted to be.

You wanted to be placed as a personal guard to Odin. Protecting him would be your way of thanking him. He was the only one who knew the truth about your lack of speech.

Sighing loudly as you leaned against the door frame to Loki's chambers, you thought about how you could get out of this.

Sucking up to Loki wasn't what you had ever planned, but you were getting ready to show him a gleaming smile as he exited his chambers.

The doorknob twisted, and you stood up straight, ready with anticipation.

"Ah... Good morning"

Loki stopped next to you. His head turned to follow the young maid as she hurried out of his room, adjusting her dress.

Was this the reason for your post? Was it because you couldn't gossip to the other servants about who exited his chambers in the mornings?

Loki cleared his throat as he positioned his helmet on his head.

"Well... I trust you won't say anything about... this..." Loki gestured after the maid before he started laughing.

"Oh wait... You can't anyway," he smirked as he turned his head to look at you.

Your nostrils flare as you grit your teeth.

Loki's eyes widened when he saw your reaction.

You bit at his jibe, precisely as he hoped, and now, he would start pushing your buttons even more.

The next day, you were stationed at your post again, bored senseless. You were almost drifting off to sleep.

BANG!

A slight squeal left your mouth as Loki burst out of his room, followed by a puff of thick green smoke.

Your spear was instantly at the ready, pointed towards the open door. You stood protectively in front of Loki, prepared to defend your charge.