Story 4 - Fire & Ice

Nemesis snarled as she cracked the whip against Loki's back. His shredded skin glistened with crimson blood as each stroke of her whip cut deeply into his flesh.

She had spent three days trying to tame this so-called God for Thanos's plan. She was growing more and more impatient with his tolerance levels for pain. She wanted him to just give in and break like so many before him. Her arm grew sore, and her muscles tired. She'd never had someone not submit to her before. Most fell instantly as soon as they looked upon her face and stared into her eyes, causing them to scream in terror.

Her pupils swirled with demons within them. Each level of her depravity had a different demon within her, which would take over. Being the Goddess of Vengeance, she used every tool in her arsenal to deliver results. Loki had so far managed to beat all of the various demons within her that had tried, but two still remained.

"Your arm grows tired... Doesn't it?..." Loki huffed out as he taunted her again. "I can feel your strength diminishing with every stroke," he maniacally laughed. "Your master grows impatient with your lack of conviction. I thought you were meant to be the best," Loki goaded.

Nemesis grit her teeth, biting into her own cheek. The flow of thick dark blood oozed into her mouth, refreshing her senses. She wasn't about to let this meagre God win. She wouldn't fail, and she certainly wouldn't bow down to any "master".

Her fingers clicked after her whip vanished, cracking each knuckle individually. Something new was about to try their luck with Loki.

Thanos hadn't given her that much information about this God before she started. The only thing she knew for sure was that he had fallen into the abyss of time and space. The void between worlds where she often liked to hunt her victims herself before she had lost her own freedom.

Thanos had seized this opportunity to use Loki in his plans, or so he hoped. Just as he had captured Nemesis. She didn't want to think of the consequences if she couldn't bend Loki to Thanos's will.

Nemesis's eyes glowed ice blue as a chill enveloped the space she and Loki shared. The air within the small dark cave they were situated in within the asteroid trembled with the sudden temperature change, causing frost to spread rapidly across the stone walls.

The fire lights inside flickered as the freezing air fought against the warmth for control.

Loki could now see his breath bounce off the stone in front of him. He chuckled to himself.

"Did you think I would submit because it's a little chilly in here now?" he laughed loudly.

Nemesis stepped closer, running her finger across one of the cuts in Loki's skin. As she watched closely, his skin turned blue beneath her touch. She cocked her head. She'd never seen anything like this before. Humans would scream in agony, even God's, sometimes as their skin burnt from the cold and shattered as it froze under her touch. But this was different. Loki seemed to be enjoying it.

Loki moaned quietly at the relief the coldness was bringing to his sore skin. His frost giant form was hardier than his Asgardian, and his wounds healed as he began to turn blue.

Nemesis watched with curiosity. This was something new she'd not seen before. It seemed Thanos had neglected to mention this ability, or he didn't know. Either way, Nemesis knew precisely how she would break the God of Mischief. But his moaning was drawing something else out within her - lust.

Nemesis lay her palm flat against Loki's now blue skin, enjoying his quiet groans of pleasure. She hadn't heard such erotic noises in aeons.

Loki was beautiful. She could admit that to herself as she studied his taunt muscles flexing under her touch. Her desire was growing between her legs, pooling with heat and wetness.