Story 1 - The Stockings

Sitting at the banquet dinner table opposite Thor, you tried to hide your laughter by constantly wiping your mouth with your napkin. He kept sniffing his hand after every piece of food he put in his mouth. His hammer was placed reassuringly next to him. He couldn't help but touch it every so often, as he always did for his comfort. It made you snigger every time.

Loki, meanwhile, was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he watched your reaction to Thor's confusion as he sat next to you. He loved it when you smiled.

Sif hadn't come to dinner, you assumed, because of the torn thong she had spied wrapped around Thor's chandelier. You hadn't stayed to enjoy the ensuing argument as you and Loki had run back to your chambers to avoid being caught.

But you had found some afternoon entertainment in the form of Loki trying on different lingerie for you and giving you the most glorious private fashion show.

You had to admit; he did look fabulous in the black and gold lace corset with the open nipple slits.

You clamped your thighs together, reminiscing about how he'd bent over on all fours in front of you. The thin black line of the G-string barely covered his anus as he arched his back, sticking his ass in the air more. The wondrous sight of his testicles being separated by the material had you dripping at the table as you pressed your thighs tighter to gain relief. But you couldn't get the thoughts cleared from your head as you sat in your memory, biting on your lip.

His face was pushed to the floor, his hands on either side of his head. How he'd begged you to fuck him as he pleaded with you.

You didn't often give into his whimpering, but today you had felt generous after he'd pleased you so much in Thor's room.

The heel of your stiletto had found its way to push the G-string aside, fucking Loki's ass with your shoe. You did admire how much he liked you pegging him with various objects. He seemed to crave giving up his control when with you, much to your pleasure.

He'd squealed out your name as the rubber-padded end had pushed against his prostate, over and over, causing his cock to twitch and jerk beneath him until he'd squirted thick ropes of cum across the floor.

You'd even been so gracious as to allow him to lap it up with his tongue as you sat back and watched. Your legs spread wide just as much as your pupils, enjoying the spectacle.

The way he crawled towards you on all fours, pleading with you to lap your pussy was exquisite. You felt so powerful at that moment. You had willingly granted him such a gift this afternoon, allowing him to drink from you as you drowned him in your juices.

As dinner proceeded, you started to get bored. The amusement of watching Thor had begun to fade, and you wondered how you could spice up this dinner time as your thoughts had caused you to become increasingly horny.

Loki was still wearing the pair of black lace stockings with a matching garter belt and that gorgeous corset hidden underneath his usual formal wear. The same set you had fucked him in this afternoon, minus the G-string.

The thought of him sitting in it next to you without anyone else knowing was turning you on even more.

You leaned closer to whisper to Loki and placed your hand on his leg.

"Vanish your trousers."

He turned his head and looked at you with a sly grin.

As his clothing vanished, you could feel his magic pass over the material below your palm.

Your hand was now resting on the delicate lace top of the stockings.

"Much better," you whispered against his ear.