Story 8 - Sloppy Seconds

"For the whores that want to get ALL their holes fucked by all of the above at the same time

...welcome to the gangbang of a lifetime."

It's odd watching my wife get used like a cum-bucket... a whore... a slut...

Degrading as it sounds, she likes it, loves it even, and truth be told... so do I. The way her body writhes, the way she's taken and used over and over.

But, even though I allow this, crave this, she is still forever mine.

Mine to play with.

Mine to taunt.

None of these others exist beyond these walls.

It is just her and I.

Just as it should be.

Even though I am willing to share her in this room, even though there are eight others here, all lined up like boys in a candy shop, rubbing their cocks eagerly as they watch the one before fucking her used and abused holes, I feel a sense of possessiveness over her. Possession, which is only going to end one way - with her screaming my name as I pump her full with my seed.

Of course, we have done this before, but this feels different somehow.

Now she can see.

She can see them all as she feels them surrounding her, inside and out.

As I sit here in the corner of the room, watching from the comfort of my dark green leather chair as she gets filled over and over until swathes of their ejaculations coat and drip from every orifice like a river bursting its banks, I feel a sense of pride.

She isn't blindfolded this time. This time I want her to know precisely who's fucking her.

My cock in my hand is rigid and needy, jerking and twitching slowly with every stifled moan she makes. Her glassy eyes continually search for mine in her haze of torturous pleasure, almost begging for me to join in.

But not yet.

Not until she can't take any more ministrations will I intervene and give her what she truly wants - her master... her king... her everything.

Currently, Will is ramming his cock down her throat as her head tilts off the edge of the small oak table.

It's barely big enough for her to lay on, but therein lies the point.

Another level of pain to add to her list of growing torturous pleasures as the edges dig into her curves, bruising her delicate skin further, making sure we both will remember this night for days to come.

Will's cassock is parted, unfortunately obscuring at least some of the view of his shaft spearing her open mouth as the white material of his robe ripples back and forth with each thrust of his hips. The silver cross hanging around his neck sways like a pendulum, keeping time and counting down the seconds until he explodes all over her pretty face.